Dog almost kill kid

Well I have to say first, this history is way too grafic.

So a dog attaked a 7 year old kid here in my country, the newspapers say is a boxer and in otres they say is a german shep. (obvios they are ignorant)

Well, it was in a ranch the dog owner who is the stepfather of the kid alway keep the dog and other 4 tided and loked, but yesterday he forgot to do it and the dog (wathever breed it was) attacked the kid SO BADLY that almost defigured his face, they say even sone bones of his chest ware visible, the dog nearly decapite him :( , his mom fainted when she see what the dog do it (they don't say how they take the dog of or if he was killed, but I presume he is)

They take the kid instanly to a hospital, to operate him, but he could die :(

When I have more info I going to post it.

Why inresponsible people have dogs? :mad:

bubbatd

Sad, Sad Sad !!!!!!!! I heard of two others today. Children are not to be mangeled by dogs, but loved by them.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
so they can make breeds look bad. I think people should have to have a license to own animals. They should have to go through a special training program and get sort of like a driver's license to own a dog. It should expire like a driver's license and they should have to get re-tested. I know it probably wouldn't solve all the problems but it would solve BIG idiots owning dogs.

bubbatd

There should be tighter laws and licencing. Dogs with CGDs $1 a year.....those without $25. All money going to the Humane Society.

bubbatd said:
There should be tighter laws and licencing. Dogs with CGDs $1 a year.....those without $25. All money going to the Humane Society.
What's CGD?

The kid survived the night, it looks like the dog unlock his jaw. :(

And the owner "can't" speach spanish that why he "can't" say anything.

Please he DON'T want not "can't" that shows how stuped he is. :mad:

The doctors say the dog have to be a pitbull, 'cause is impossible that a boxer or a GS could do that >-<

Please they don't even saw the dog!!!!

In my opinion, if a dog injures a kid that badly, without warning and for now good reason, the dog should be euthanized. There is something wrong with that dog.

Members online

No members online now.