Murray the Magician

Irish

Murray has a few tricks up his sleeve. The other day when I was at work, my daughter awoke to a mess. Apparently, Murray had somehow gotten into his head that there was food on the counter in the kitchen. How he reached it is up to speculation, but, he broke into a box of cookies (luckily there was only one in there), shredded the box around the house and got into a container of nuts. This is where his magical powers come in because the nuts were in one of those tupperware like containers. I do not know how he opened, or how he even knew there was food in there, but there were nuts strewn around the house. Apparently, he didn't care for them because they were still there. What a funny guy he is! :rolleyes:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
wow he didn't like them? good thing Mary wasn't there, she adores nuts..and every other possible edible, but especialllllllllly nuts! Bronki was my chocolate hound..he climbed up on the counter, got the cabinet open, stood on his hind legs to reach the top shelf and got down my container that had butterfinger bb's in it.when he was just a pup.and ate everyone of them. The nose knows! I had to install cabinet locks..and pretty much give up on chocolate.
Murry sounds like a clever guy..bet this wont be the first time either...might want to look into those cabinet locks..won't be long. and dont ever teach him to take your husband a beer by hanging a rope handle on the refridgerator door. We worked hard on that trick with Hanzi.(was trying to endear the dog to the ex) and forgot to remove the rope on day...guess what was not in the fridge when i got home :eek:

Irish

You guys make me laugh! :D

Rene - I've explained to Murray he is NOT allowed on the computer when I'm not home!

Smkie - Do NOT tell my husband that you can train a dog to bring you beers. Poor Murray will never get any rest!!

Several people have suggested we teach Shiva to get beer out of the fridge. I just look at them and say, "are you joking?" :rolleyes: All that dog needs is to figure out how to open the refrigerator anytime she wants . . .

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
all ex did was complain about the dog..i was desperate. We worked on it each afternoon while he was at work. I tied a loop to the fridge door and set the can on it's side so he could pick it up easy. Horraayy it worked, then oh nooooo next morning. :eek: :eek: :eek:

We don't even have the handles on the refrigerator. We left them off to keep Charley's mom from getting herself into trouble (she liked to take all the plastic containers out and put them in the oven when she was mad at us), and decided Shiva really didn't need anything to be able to get hold of either.

bogolove

Irish - LOL! Your story is hilarious.

Renee - Charley's mom put the plastic containers in the oven? Why?

Irish

Yes Rene, I feel the same as Bogolove, we need to know more about the plastic containers in oven story. :D

bogolove said:
Irish - LOL! Your story is hilarious.

Renee - Charley's mom put the plastic containers in the oven? Why?
She did things like that to upset Charley and scare him. She'd act like she didn't understand what he was saying, or would do things that seemed crazy or dangerous so he would think he had to stay with her 24/7. She got caught once though. I suspected it was all an act. She pulled one of those stunts when a nurse was here to help bathe her and make sure she was doing all right (she'd had Parkinson's for over 40 years) and later the nurse told me what Charley's Mom had said to her after she'd gotten Charley all torn up by standing there and acting like she couldn't understand what he was talking about. He was so upset he had to leave. As soon as he got out of the door she turned around to the nurse and grinned and laughed and remarked how easy it was to make him that upset and said that was why she liked to do that.

Evil, evil . . .

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
funny my mom did something like that..said something she knew would rile me and when i flustered and walked away Aaron said she got a little grin and said She'll get over it..oh my oh my :eek:

Members online

No members online now.