let sleeping dogs lie.

moe

Smkie, I have vet beds all over the house, and they totally ignor it lol they will lie on the hard floors all the time, think its a lot cooler for them too,

Mo

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Bronki was a hot dog too. He preferred the cool floor as well, in fact i made him a platform in front of the airconditioner that he could hop up on. He would always go to sleep with me for a bit and then move to a cooler location. In the winter i kept the windows open just so he would cuddle and be more comfortable. I found a bed in dog fancy magazine i always wanted to order for him but it cost a hundred dollars and everytime i almost had enuff the car would break down or Aaron would have some emergency need. it is a gel filled cool bed for hot dogs..supposedly so tuff that they can't tear it but adds cushion for old joints. I hope you know i meant no criticism at all..your dogs are well loved, and it shows. I am in awe of how healthy and happy they look..and you know if i was a female that had to have pups..your whelping box would be the sublime! i just had to laff when seeing them and comparing Vic ..i had this image of him curled up with all that fur..(he would really like that) he is all bones and joints..not a calorie to cush him in anyway tho i am feeding him innova. He does look better then he did on nutro, it is just his breed.

moe

Smkie
Bought one of those beds when I only had one dog, he went on it for about 10 mins the little s*d no matter what I did I just could not get him to lie on the thing, I would put it in all his favorite sleeping spots, and he would just move to the next, I ended up giving it to my brother for his SBT lol wouldnt mind but I think it cost about £60 or something, my brother thinks its brilliant his dog wont sleep anywhere else lol

Mo

Adrienne

That is so sweet! Do they do that to conserve heat? Must get nice and toasty all huddled up there like that. They are all gorgeous.

Members online

No members online now.