Introducing Baxter, the Wrinkled and Wild

A new little man has stolen my heart and came home with me yesterday. His name is Baxter, and he is about 10 weeks. The rescue got his momma out of the shelter and he was born along with 8 siblings on May 5th. He's weighing in at a healthy 11lbs and is an active, wild, sweet, snuggy puppersons. Whoever recommended the petstages okra toy on one of the forum posts, I love you. Bax LOVES his new okra toy and played with it for a full 5 minutes... and anyone with a pup this small knows that is a LOOOONG time.

Momma looks like an american bulldog, but on the small side. No idea what dad was. Rescue says Am Bull/Boxer mix, but really we don't know. All I know is he's ridiculously cute, and is tolerated by Lucy and is Angel's little buddy.

And yeah, now on to the PICS!

Dat face...

Sleepy boy

Can't get enough of da fat baby belly

Angel has taken a shine to him

Hard life they lead...

Barb04

Super Moderator
Baxter is sooooooo sweet!!!!! Oh my, that face just melted me. I can't wait to watch him grow up in pics. Congrats!

He is a really good puppy. We're 2 for 2 on him sleeping through the whole night without needing to go outside. I'm no fool; I don't expect this to happen every night, but I'm very hopeful.

His big sisters also have taught him to use the doggy door. The mechanics anyway. He doesn't get that he needs to go potty outside, but he totally understands he can go in and out when he wants. So that's a step in the right direction I think.

Members online