kinda proud of my pack

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
This morning i took the dogs with me to take Hy to the bus stop. They have cabin fever so bad they are making me climb the walls. So on the way back my engine light came on. NOte to self, do not load 3 dogs in the car with no leashes, even for a short distance. So i pulled into the mechanic (i swear my car thinks that place is home) and at first stood outside on the sidewalk. Then moved to the lobby. All sat, all quiet. pepper too. The lady across from me said she was amazed, that if she said sit her chi's went into a panic. Mary was stretching her body out as far as she could to get closer and closer to that nice smelling bag that had containers of lunch in it. BUt she didn't stick her nose down IN the bag. Just as close as possible. It ended up being a missing gas cap, it took the car a day and half to let me know (i found that out yesterday) it would ahve been nice if it told me that right away! So back in the car and back to another day of rain. THat will have to be the big adventure of the day.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i was relieved.i have a big fat doctor bill and meds this month i don't need car repair on top of it. I had the oil changed there yesterday so i was hoping maybe it was something minor related to that. All i know is when the engine light comes on i freeze like a rabbit.

.but i was also proud of pepper that sat there like a lady both inside and out. With no leashes and 3 dogs she was the only one who's hand i had to hold. I think she is starting to get the point. WE have made some serious progress on the proper meet and greets and mama may i's before i do's. Mary was just laffing back there in the office when she came out with Chuck. He has two goldens. his daughter is a champion of the pitty saver world. So he appriciates a good ol girl, and it was nice of him to tell me they would just put it on the next bill. I hadn't combed my hair, or had my breakfast or anything.i felt utterly foolish sitting there with three fairly good sized dogs Mary laffing, Victor yawning and antzying but staying..pepper sitting like a child blink blink reminded me of teh good old days when Jess was small and Aaron was a baby and i babysat mary and dorothy so where ever i had to go, 4 children had to go to....was just running the kid to the bus stop ya know? What a way to start the day.

Members online