Pits, What is Pakak Up To Lately?

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
lol he's been his usual trouble maker self. Saje knows this one. But he has learned to open up the fridge and freezer on his own and get himself alittle snack when he feels I don't feed him enough. Last week he got a full raw carrot out of the fridge and ate the whole thing!!! He's such a weird dog lol. Also he has been "talking to me alot more" I mean huskies talk but Malamutes REALLY talks lol. I will be sitting here working or maybe talking to Jamie and Pakak will come up to me look me right in the face and just go "aroo roo roo aar roo roo " lol it always makes me laugh and i always go "tell me more pretty boy". Lol he surely makes like interesting.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Love4Pits said:
lol he's been his usual trouble maker self. Saje knows this one. But he has learned to open up the fridge and freezer on his own and get himself alittle snack when he feels I don't feed him enough. Last week he got a full raw carrot out of the fridge and ate the whole thing!!! He's such a weird dog lol. Also he has been "talking to me alot more" I mean huskies talk but Malamutes REALLY talks lol. I will be sitting here working or maybe talking to Jamie and Pakak will come up to me look me right in the face and just go "aroo roo roo aar roo roo " lol it always makes me laugh and i always go "tell me more pretty boy". Lol he surely makes like interesting.
What a smart boy!! Opening the fridge all by himself....he's growing up so fast!! I'm amazed at his self control. I mean just ONE carrot!! LOL
Don't you just love it when they "talk" to you? I think it's the most beautiful thing in!!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Lol i was surprised too why he would choose a carrot out of everything else i will never know lol atleast it will help him keep good eyesite lol.

Oh i definatly love when he "talks" to me i feel special :)

bogolove

What a smart boy! I love it when they talk too. Brady sits smack in front of the t.v. when he has got something to say and he sounds like Chewbacca from Star wars when he starts going at it. I finally know what Renee refers to as "wookie talk" is. LOL!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Lol!! A carrot!! Gus would have eaten the whole lot!! :D Gus does talking too! He chatters away to me, Martin thinks it's hilarious!! :D

I KNEW he must be up to something! Opening the fridge is smart as a whip! Charley elected not to put the handles on the new fridge when he put it in the house. The space is so small that handles would just be one more thing to dodge, and it kept his Mom from getting into it too. She used to get in the fridge and take all the plastic containers out and put them in the oven :rolleyes: If Shiva figured out how to open the doors on the fridge she'd clean it out! Pakak deserves a treat for having some self-control!

It's funny - they do have a habit of living up to their names . . . Pakak - the one who gets into everything! :D

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Oh yes Renee he has definatly lived up to his named. He has gotten into the habit of jumping the couch and climbing over the one chair from the stairway from the front door the big doof.

Debi

I notice that Ham 'talks' to Addie all the time. It's really, really funny...I'd love to know what he is saying. Pakak is amazing..opening the frig!!! WOW I bet he is getting so big. :)

Saje

Island dweller
Pakak is adorable.

I saw a dog in the back of someones truck yesterday and thought of you guys. I don't know why I didn't take a pic. I had my camera. The driver parked and jumped out and followed him to the back of the bed adn then when he was out of sight he sat back and howled. lol it was funny. And then when he was down howling he just said roooo roooo roooo roo - not the whole howl. :D I think he was a husky mix. Or possibly a malamute mix. He was an interesting looking dog.

I'd really love to see pakak opening the fridge door. What a goof!

Members online

No members online now.