Love Nibbles

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Roxy only does this when she is pregnant and its usually near the end of it within a few weeks. She starts giving EVERYONE love nibbles as I call them. and when I say everyone I mean everyone. She'll come up to me or one of the dogs start wagging her tail like crazy and then proceeds to lick usually my hand, arm or leg. On one of the other dogs is usually anywhere she feels like it really. Then she starts doing these little nibbles all over where ever she can nibble and starts wagging her tail even faster and then starts whining. Its alittle weird but she does it everytime she's pregnant I don't know if its her way of practicing cleaning the puppies or what but its funny.

Of course she's a funny dog :rolleyes:

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Awww, that's so cute!! Gus only does the nibbles in one place and that's on my duvet!! Weird huh!!

I'm soooo excited!! There will be pups soon!! Yay!!!! :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
She's in her mama mood...how wonderful!

Shiva does that! I imagine it's much nicer when Roxie does it though, lol! Shiva gets very energetic - Bimmer and Kharma have to brace themselves against something when she does it to them. :eek:

Not much longer until puppy time! :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Maybe it is thinking about those puppy wiggling tails that is so putting her in the mood.

Members online

No members online now.