Boomer just wet the whole house.

It's 10:05 PM here in Vegas right now, 75 degrees. I guess Boomer decided it was hot so he ran out of my room and disappeared for a couple minutes. I just hear something downstairs break and loud pawsteps coming up the stairs. I guess Boomer decided to go for a little swim and wet the entire house. To make things worse, he just has to jump on my bed and roll around in it a few times to completely soak the bed. Than hes out the door, back downstairs to annoy Carry.My house is like a big slip n slide, especially with these wood floors. I better clean it up before it does any damage. Having a golden retriever around the house is never a dull moment. :rolleyes:

-Jon

bogolove

LOL! Boomer is such a character! I cannot imagine not having a dog. What would be fun about that, it would be SO boring if we did not have our dogs! Not only do I get so much enjoyment out of mine, but all of your dogs crack me up too. I wish we could have a big dog get together.

Purr

~3 Mutts~
That would be awesome Bogo....all us dog people could get together and.....oh, man, that would be so cool!!!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Lol!! Sounds like fun/mayhem!! Gus loves to wet the whole house!! He rolls around on the sofas when he's wet so unsupecting visitors get wet bottoms!! :D Lol!

Barb04

Super Moderator
OK, maybe he was just trying to help you clean the floors. He wets them, you dry them!

bubbatd

It's a helpful Golden Retriever thing!! Before I give Chip a bath, I spread towels and a quilt in living room ( very small house). He runs from bathroom there to roll, while I get my walls and floor washed.....that wet waggy tail sure does the job. Towel dry the water up and my cleaning's finished !

Members online

No members online now.