Mia-isms of the week

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
1. After years of fighting Mia to eat her medicine and take her supplements I have realized that if I just tell her 'eat it' she will. Is that not bizarre? If you try to shove it in her mouth she will spit it out and just generally be obnoxious but if you hold it out and say 'eat it' she will take it and eat it right away.

2. Mia whole heartedly believes the synthesizer in the song (and I use 'song' loosely here) 'Turn Down For What' is a barking dog and must be told off. Every time I skip past that song on the radio she goes nuts.

Just random musings lol.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Mia cracks me up! Please keep this thread going lol what a quirky girl!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Oh I can add another one. I had a junebug fly into my hair/face on friday and I started screaming because it wouldn't get out of my face. Mia got really excited and started looking for a mouse. Yes, she knows I scream when mice are around. That's pretty sad. :p

Yes, she's a funny little dog.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Another from today:

I bounce the ball off the wall a lot. Mia has a tendency when she wants me to throw the ball to just stare and stare at the wall where I usually bounce the ball. So I'm eating dinner and I look over and Mia is staring at the magic wall that sometimes bounce off of.

Such a weirdo.

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
Another from today:

I bounce the ball off the wall a lot. Mia has a tendency when she wants me to throw the ball to just stare and stare at the wall where I usually bounce the ball. So I'm eating dinner and I look over and Mia is staring at the magic wall that sometimes bounce off of.

Such a weirdo.
HAHAHAHA that's amazing.

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Another from today:

Such a weirdo.
"If I stare at this long enough, something will bounce off of it... aaannnny minute now!" That's so cute.

Members online

No members online now.