"locking" photos?

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I know it can be done with documents, but is there a way to "lock" photos so people can see them, but not alter them?

I'm doing some photos for work, and will likely give them to them on a thumb drive, if that matters. I *could* just burn them on a CD if that's what needs to happen. They'd need to be able to post on the internet and have them printed, I believe.

You could go through the trouble, but if someone really wanted to steal the photo all they have to do is open it and take a screenshot, then do whatever they pleased from there.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
If its similar to a document, its one button. It's not trouble.

And its not a worry about them stealing it. Its a worry of them doing something and making more work for *me* when they need me to "fix it" LOL

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Couldn't you just keep the originals and the edited versions on your computer in case they screw up to copies you give them?

I really wish I could help you, I do, but, as someone who has personally "lifted" photo's from a locked CD, I got nothing. I agree with SS, if someone REALLY wanted to do it, they could, just weigh your options out.

Members online

No members online now.