I'm adopting a Corgi!!

Congrats, on getting the new corgi. We have two PWC's , Gingerbread and Wishbone. Our kids named them. Wishbone is a petsmart pup we picked her up from a lady selling them in front of the store. Petsmart is deadly on the weekend. LOL! We absolutely love our corgi's and I know you will to. They need lot's of exercise and social interaction with people and dog's a like. Good luck and congratulations.

David

*Amy*

Thank you, David! She'll get lots of exercise so no need to worry about that. We love going for walks and I think any exercise will be better than what she had before. She was left in the crate basically every day and all day at her previous home. :( Poor girl.

chanda

congrats with your new dog ^_^ let us see more pictures when you already have her...

*Amy*

Punkygirl- Thank you! Well, we already decided on the name Vixen and for short, Vixie! It's a reindeer name and also, Vixen means female fox. :D

Chanda- Thanks! I will be taking a lot of pics when I get her and I'll definitely post them..I can't wait!

Our Corgi's

Not to steal your thunder, but I wanted to post a picture of my corgi's while we wait for your pictures. The bigger one is Gingerbread and the smaller one is Wishbone. Our kids named them. David

Members online