charging dog gone

Becca_

chowchow
Ever since Gracie and I were charged at by my sister's neighbors dog, Gracie has been so scared to walk that direction. For our walks our only other option is to walk a heavily traffic road which has no sidewalks. Gracie gets very nervous of the loud trucks and fast traffic. It's not worth it to me to take her on that road. Our other option is to cut thru a field to another street but even still, we either have to return by way of busy street, pass the house with the dog, or cut back thru the field. Since my sister lives next door to this dog I dont want Gracie scared to walk there with me. So I watch to see if the dog is out but I havent seen since it came after us.

During our walk we stopped to visit my sister and I told her how that dog had came after us and only stopped short of us because the man of the house was outside and seen it happen. She said he hates that dog and thinks he got rid of it. Since I havent seen it since the night it came at us, he must have gotten rid of it that night or the very next day. Kind of makes me feel bad for that dog. To think I could have turned around and went back to the field when I seen the dog out. I'm sure the dog must have done other things but it looks like the final straw was when it came at us so I feel a little responsible for how it all ended. Hopefully they found it a home.

Melissa_W

Aw, it's not your fault at all. It was totally the owner's responsibility. Hopefully the dog is with a better owner now.

M

Manchesters

Well........

Melissa_W said:
Aw, it's not your fault at all. It was totally the owner's responsibility. Hopefully the dog is with a better owner now.
At least we know that WHERE EVER it is, it is better off than it was.

Members online

No members online now.