How tall/heavy is your dog?

Zhucca

Lab Love
I forgot to add in my original post: People are always shocked at how little Dance is. I think Tollers just get that reaction anyway from those who aren't around them, but usually the first words I hear out of anyone's mouth who have only seen pictures of her is how small she is. Keira, too. She's not actually that little compared to other Dobes I know, but she is a bit smaller and I jokingly call her my pocket Doberman. People love how tiny and compact she is and are always surprised.

Nobody's ever commented on Ripley's size. Just that he looks very manly in person haha.

I think people would be surprised at Journey's small size. She looks huge in her pictures to me, but she's barely noticeably bigger than Dance. She's one of those dogs that somehow looks big and little at once.

She is the teeniest, tiniest and cutest Pug in the world! I was expecting small, but was still a bit surprised. She's so petite and little.
I can concur on that. Heck, even when I first met you guys at the dog show at the big four, I guess I didn't realize how small she really was. I've always considered Duke a smaller dog, but she made Duke look huge.

srghc8

Greta is about 26.5 inches at the shoulder and weighs about 80 lbs right now (she needs to lose a little weight)
Rugaru stands about 28 inches at the shoulder and currently weights about 85 lbs and is still growing since he's only 7 months.

Aiden is about 80-83# and 24.5". He isn't that tall, but he's really dense and heavy and LONG. He's intimidating to play tug with. When he's on his hind legs he is almost my height (5' 4"). I think he's way more substantial when people see him and have their hands on him than he looks in pictures.

4/27/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

IPO 2013 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

For reference to lil' girl.

5/20/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

Carma is a peanut. 33# and about 20" at 5 months. I hope she stays small.

4/27/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

A couple weeks old but she's not much taller.

Betty's Photos - 4/6/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

Members online

No members online now.