Saxon as an Original Sock Dog!

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
I am absolutely in love with these Original Sock Dogs. Here's their site: www.sockdogs.com and their FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Original-Sock-Dogs/19267529051

For Christmas, my mom gave me a gift card to Original Sock Dogs and today I got an email saying that Saxon's sock dog is done!! I am beyond excited! Here are a few pictures:

He should be here in 4 days or so!! I'll update when I get him!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Oh God - I LOVE it. I really really want to get one of these of my guys but I can't swing the cost right now. Definitely worth it though. They are amazing.

Airn

That is so cute! They did such a good job, too!

Saxon has honestly change my opinions on Staffies. He is such a handsome boy. Always smiling ;)

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
omg that is SO. CUTE. They did such a good job! I totally want one, though admittedly there are a lot of other places that money could go, LOL.

chaospony

So cool! He looks great!
Never heard of sock dogs till now. Now I want one...or three!
I haven't looked at prices yet but I bet I can't afford 'em right now.

Oh god those are so cute. There's no way I can justify the cost right now, though.

Squash would probably eat himself, anyway. :p

CatStina

SBT Lover!!
LOL My friend posted the first 2 pics on her FB page this morning. That's great!
How funny! His picture was shared quite a few times! :)

It's definitely on the pricier side and I don't know if I would have bought it on my own, at least not now, but with a gift card? Of course!! :D

I want a Gambit soooo bad. Or an Argon! I could have Wee Willy Whippitus back in another form. The sock puppy couldn't be any lazier then the real one was, thats for sure.

How big is that thing? If all goes well jobwise (interview tomorrow, please, please, please, let it go well), I may have to get one of the boys immortalized.

Members online