INSANE Winter photo dump

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Thank you so much guys!! Cricket really is gorgeous and the light of my life. Seriously. When she passes on you may have to admit me because I'll probably go crazy. She is literally my best friend in the world right now.

She really IS an awesome dog. I would steal her from Amber in a heartbeat. :p But I don't think I could pry her out of her arms lol.

I love all these pictures. Can't wait til I can get out and visit.

Haha you are one of the few Chazzers who have actually met her too so you know how she is lol.

All my pups are absolutely loving this snow. I could take it or leave it at this point. I was excited about it finally melting off and then all of a sudden we got another 8" on Saturday. Ugh.

JacksonsMom

Thank you so much guys!! Cricket really is gorgeous and the light of my life. Seriously. When she passes on you may have to admit me because I'll probably go crazy. She is literally my best friend in the world right now.

Haha you are one of the few Chazzers who have actually met her too so you know how she is lol.

All my pups are absolutely loving this snow. I could take it or leave it at this point. I was excited about it finally melting off and then all of a sudden we got another 8" on Saturday. Ugh.
I'm definitely over the weather. Completely. I used to look forward to snow but the older I get (yes, only 24, but still) the more I'm just done. It's not even that fun to me anymore LOL

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'm definitely over the weather. Completely. I used to look forward to snow but the older I get (yes, only 24, but still) the more I'm just done. It's not even that fun to me anymore LOL

Right?! I'm so over it. Honestly once I've taken my fill of winter photos I wish the snow would just go away and not come back. I don't like being wet and cold. I don't have appropriate shoes for snow do the snow leaks cold wetness into my boots and makes me want to cry. Apparently we are getting more tomorrow.

Picklepaige

Gorgoeus dogs, gorgeous pictures, gorgeous scenery, gorgeous everything!

Love love love this set. The action shots are wonderful! I would like to steal...all of your dogs haha. Joey especially, he is just lovely.

Dagwall

Agree with Britt, can't wait to get out and see your property in person. It looks so nice out there. Another testiment that Cricket is awesome in person as well.

I'm so over the snow. Mostly because both dogs want nothing more than to eat the filthy dirt and salt covered snow in the road. Driving me crazy and managed to pull me down on the ice Monday evening. Of course when the snow is gone we will have mud everywhere.

Awesome pictures.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Thank you so much guys. I really need to have a Chaz get together at my place when the weather starts to warm up.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I just came to say that no one views the photo forum any more, and if we're all this cliquey, how did you get so many replies!? :cool:

Members online

No members online now.