We were in you, 'Murica...

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I live about an hour or so away from the Montana border so lately when i get a chance and the mood strikes me, I take a trip down to Shelby to see friends. This time though the man came with me and we ended up near Choteau, MT at Teton Pass ski hill (lewis and clarke national forest). Met up with my friend with her pups and went for a little hike. So blah blah here are photos lol!

Gyp with Ellie in the background. Majestic BC is majestic.

It was cold, and the snow was deep. Iz walked (all dressed in boots and a coat) for maybe 5 minutes before she attempted to sacrifice herself by laying down under a pine tree. So into her chariot she went.

She hated it, obviously...

Not really sure what the hell was going on with this one.

But what i do know is we have a **** fine looking group of dogs! (L-R: Ellie, Fitz, Hydro, Gyp, Iz)

joce

Love the backpack pic! Though the lineup pic may be the best lol. I think both my fifty lb plus dogs would love if I would carry them that way!! Beautiful pics!!!

RBark

Got Floof?
Seriously the greatest lineup pic in the history of the universe.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word

Perfection. Best line up picture. Ever.

She actually makes me want a Pug. Which surpises even me.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
GOOD LORD HER FACE!!!

I love Iz. She's so ridiculous. She brought a smile to my face mid-way through the exam week from hell.

crazedACD

My mom and I lived with my grandparents for the first year or two, and I also did a lot of time with my grandparents while mom was working. And we lived in my grandparents house while they lived in Florida.

We were and have always been middle class. Not poor but at that time it was easier to have grandparents help with me.

Also, rent prices are quite cheap in some areas in TX DD... have you looked at NY rental prices? New England as a whole is expensive $$$$$ It's nearly impossible to find a one bedroom apartment under $1000/month, and it's probably in a crappy area or in a multi family with scary neighbors. And to rent a single family, a nice townhouse, in an area with good schools? Nope.
It's better if you can save that money and buy something.

Members online

No members online now.