Household Size

Who do you live with and how many dogs?

• I live alone with 1 dog.

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • I live alone with 2 dogs.

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • I live alone with 3 or more dogs.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I live with family/roommate with 1 dog.

Votes: 21 22.3%
  • I live with family/roommate with 2 dogs.

Votes: 21 22.3%
  • I live with family/roommate with 3 or more dogs.

Votes: 33 35.1%
  • All dogs are mine.

Votes: 17 18.1%
  • Only 1 dog is mine.

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • 2 dogs are mine but I live 3 or more.

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • All dogs are family dogs.

Votes: 13 13.8%

• Total voters

Paviche

Duuuuude.
I'm renting a room from my mom, so 2 people and 2 dogs. Both dogs are mine; she had to put her dog down recently. :( Hopefully we'll be adding a third soon because she misses having her own.

Brattina88

I live with my brother and my two dogs. I nearly clicked I live alone with 2 dogs :rofl1: because that's what it's like ;)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Right now I live with family, three dogs are mine and one dog belongs to my parents.
When my house is finished being fixed up I will be living alone with my three dogs.

Toller_08

I live with my mom and brother.

I consider Dance and Journey to be solely mine. Ripley we joke that my mom and I share custody over haha. Mostly though I guess he's mine. He was given to me and I've done everything with and for him. The only way he's not mine is that sometimes I pay for his food/vet bills/etc. and sometimes my mom does for whatever reason. Keira is considered my mom's, but I am also her main caretaker.

So it's basically a household of three people, but just one (me) takes care of the majority regarding the four dogs. My mom does her fair share as well though. I just tend to do some extra stuff, because dog hobbies are my thing.

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
I live with my husband and two dogs, both of while are family dogs. DH tends to prefer Sally, but I wouldn't consider her just his dog. We also have two cats and 4 birds. They are all family pets except for Solo the Senegal parrot, who has decided that he is my bird (or that I am his human, not sure which some days).

Grab

I live with one husband, one toddler, 5 dogs, 5 cats, 3 antisocial rats and a devil bird.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I live with one husband and four dogs most of the time. Sometimes there are five dogs here.

Two, (or three) are mine, and two are my husbands. Knox, Indy and Jones are MY dogs, 100%. Enzo and Ozzy are more like, shared family plan dogs, because it's always up in the air who they'll pick to go with at any given time (usually they pick the last one who had food lol) If it really came down to it, and we split up, he would probably fight me over Enzo :p, and most likely he'd end up with Enzo and Ozzy.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I live with my boyfriend and we have two dogs :)
This.

Bodhi is my dog, I've owned her longer than I've known him I think! But I guess she's now our dog in the sense that there's no obvious divide there.

Fred was bought as our dog, but he wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me!

They're definitely both ours :)

chaospony

Living with 5 other people and 3 dogs here. Dogs are all mine.
I could do without all the people though, would mean more room for dogs and dog stuff ;)

P.s
My security question was how many ears do dogs have. One of my dogs has no ears :p

Flyinsbt

Just me and 2 dogs for now. I had 3 dogs until a few months ago, and likely will have 3 dogs again someday. I'm trying to remain strong and keep it at 2 until I get free from the debt I built up when my old gal was sick. :(

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
I live with my mother and I have 3 dogs, I make all decisions about the dogs and I pay all expenses related to the dogs, if I were to move out the dogs would all come with me.

My mom will feed them and take care of them if I have to go somewhere and I frequently leave Kechara home with her when I take Hawk and Lark to shows. My mom also gives them all lots of cuddles every day.

This is my moms daily ritual lol

Gypsydals

I live with my husband and daughter. We have here 2 dogs, a cat, rabbit and a parrot. Right now we also have a temporary dog.
The one dog and the parrot are mine. The rabbit is the daughters, but my fertilizer making machine. The cat is supposed to be hers, but in the ways of cats, shes everyones who will feed her or love on her. The old guy is my husbands. I'm just here to feed his fat butt.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
We're doing other animals too? In that case... 4 cats, 2 bettas, a beardie and a leopard gecko.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Right now I live with my roommate, dear friend, and non-sexual life partner Adrienne. :rofl1: She has Balto, a big, black and tan, sort of shepherd-y mixed breed.

I have Keeva and Blossom here. Mackenzy stays with my parents because it's the house she's always known, but she does come to visit and we still do AKC OB together. I'm at my parents at least once a week, usually twice, so Macky and I are still tight. ;) I tell people I have 2.5 dogs LOL.

We also have DSH brown tabby, Gus, that we got from Chicago AC a few months after we moved in. He's shared custody between Adrienne and I, we split all vet bills and take turns buying food. If/when our living situation changes, the problem will be that we both want him, not that he has no place to go. :lol-sign:

Members online