In the house?...oops

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Zeus usually spends the day in the yard while we're at work. He can be alone inside for short trips, but we don't yet trust him for the whole work day. We plan on leaving him indoors once he completely outgrows the Destruct-O-Matic adolescent stage.

Well, I was in a hurry this morning, and I got flustered and left Zeus in the house! Usually, my hubby and I both come home for lunch, but we were both running errands and didn't come home. I didn't even know he was still inside until I unlocked the door! At that point, he'd been alone inside for nearly 9 hours straight.

Guess what? Nothing was destroyed! Absolutely nothing! :D WOOHOO! The only thing amiss was a suspiciously "sleeping dog"-shaped indention on the couch cushions. Did I mention he's not allowed on the couch? :rolleyes: Oh well, I'm just thrilled that he proved himself today.

mwood322

Congradulations!! :D

That's a lot like how my dog proved herself. Only I just forced myself to leave her loose in the house for a few hours while I went shopping, and she touched nothing. Though my couch does seem to have an awful lot of fur on it that isn't the color of the cat...

--Mia

MyDogsLoveMe

My pets love me they do
WTG ZEUS you big hunk of smokin lovin. That is great. And the suspicious outline of the dog was just a figment but I can see from his size why he wouldnt be allowed on the couch

Members online

No members online now.