What's the most attractive dog?

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
What's the best-looking dog, mix or purebreed, that you've ever seen? I know we all love our dogs, but sometimes there's a dog you see that just makes your jaw drop.

The best-looking dog I ever saw was my husky/rott mix, Odin. He would literally stop traffic when we went on a walk. He had the general shape of a husky, but was bigger and more muscular, with a larger head in proportion to his body. He also had flop-ears like a rott. His coat was black and white like a husky's, with tan accents on his lower legs. Truly gorgeous dog, I'll see if I can find pics.

However, I think the most beautiful purebred is the pharoh hound. I love that gorgeous, clean streamlined look they have. I've always wanted to get one, someday.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
The most beautiful dog that I've seen was a husky. It was a female with very light blue eyes that where just stunning! And her body was sleek and muscular. Her markings where just beautiful! Shehad the eyeshadow under her eyes that just accentuated those lovely eyes of hers! And she walked like she knew she was beautiful! LOL

Zoom

Twin 2.0
There's a Rottie mix at work that I want to get a picture of. She's got the body and ear shape of a normal Rott and the tan points of one as well, but her coat is a marbled black and grey, almost a merle looking--I think she's a Rott/Catahoula Leopard mix. One of the nicest dogs you'll ever meet, once she decides she likes you. ;)

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
I was at PetsMart and I saw this beaaauuutiful purebred American Staffordshire Terrier... it was brown, looked VERY healthy, he was very muscular, and he had a big OL' head.

He was just beautiful. And I rarely ever see any purebred Staffies so I mean... he was a sight.

Richie12345

hmm... I met a good looking husky before, but I can't remember exactly how he/she looked because it was a couple years ago, and I don't have the greatest memory (genes caused that:)... stupid genes) also I wasn't that into dogs that time, so I kinda didn't care. But I've seen a B-E-A-utiful golden retriever a couple days ago, I loved it's color

RD

Are you dead yet?
Prettiest mix I have ever seen was Shiner, my Chow/Lab mix. Yes I'm slightly biased, but she just radiated beauty.. She was so black, that when the sun would shine on her, she looked electric blue. She had a soft, feminine yet still rugged looking face, and her structure and bone weight was perfect. She had the cutest, softest drop ears and a lab-like "beaver" tail.

The most beautiful purebred dog I have seen is a 7 month old Border Collie, belonging to the breeder I plan on getting my girl from. I've yet to see him in person, but the pictures I have seen of him always make my jaw drop. Everything about him is perfect, his markings are symmetrical, his structure is flawless, his coat is perfect.. He's by far the prettiest BC I've seen.

As for the most attractive breed in general, I'm still really partial to the Border Collies. They're flashy and pretty, while hanging on to that rugged working-dog look.

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
A Dobbie mix that came running up the beach to play with Misha one day. She was so sleek and shiny, so fit and with such a sweet face. Watching her run around was just a joy. Quite the opposite from Misha, who is attractive of course, but in a kind of cuddly teddy bear with big teeth kind of way.

bridey_01

Kelpiefied
Well I love collies, I think they are very beautiful dogs. As for the prettiest dog I've ever seen it would be a toss up between a husky/kelpie mix (pure white medium length fur, one eye blue the other green) and a shepherd/malamute mix (massive! with the waviest tail you've ever seen)

AnimalsAreforMe

Saint Bernard Mix Slave
Danny of course he took my breath away I love his curved blaze!

Anouther dog is my uncles ACD Decker he was so handsome and everyone just was drawn to him. Lol and he had this bark when you would walk in the house and everyone swore up in down he was saying "whooooooo areeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuu" because thats exactly how it would sound lol.

My friend had a really neat looking dog, his Black Lab while in heat, got loose (Ran out the front door) and took off for nearly 3 days, and then she shows up at the front door, all full of mud and loaded with ticks. She was a really great looking dog, and his aunt bred labs up in Mich (I can't remember the name of the kennel), and he was going to breed her with one of his aunt's dogs, but never got the chance. About two months later, she has 7 pups, one dies, but the other six do great. 5 are black with a little white on their feet and chest, and end up looking like a Lab. The other one, is very strange looking. Kind of a charcoal grey, almost black, much darker than a Weimaraner, and lighter than a black lab. He had turquoise blue eyes. He always seemed to be staring at me with those spooky eyes..His coat was like a Flat Coated Retreiver..I always wondered what he was..He was a great dog, except he really liked to bark a lot.

He lived to be almost 16.

Y

yuckaduck

The purebred German Shepherd, the black and tan ones. They to me are the most gorgous dogs ever. With the pure black ones following in a very close second.

Ok I know I'm gonna sound biased but honestly OC is the most gorgeous dog I've ever encountered. I dunno what it is about him but even after owning him for 2.5years after I come home from being away for a couple days he still makes my jaw drop with his beauty!

When we're out for walks people constantly marvel at his beauty, even non dog people stop in awe!

beagle_lovergirl

Stare at my avatar....
I've seen a gorgeous Black Lab. It was a charcoal color, just dark dark dark! It had longer fur than most labs, but not looooong like a golden. And it had this I'm-so-beautiful-and-I-know-it strut, looked like she was walking on thin air!

I've had some great looking dogs; Bear was drop-dead handsome, but all things considered, Bimmer is the best all-round put together. He has the best proportions, coat, markings, etc., not to mention that expressive face of his. Sometimes he just takes my breath. I have to give little Bimmer my vote :D

Probably Tippy, my border collie/german shepherd mix. She is a beautiful little girl. She's multi color - light brown, reddish brown, black, and white. She's got beautiful markings and fur, amazing eyes, adorable paws, a shiny black nose, and a long tail.

Members online

No members online now.