Introducing...

Zoom

Twin 2.0
..the newest member to my small family! At the moment we're calling her Guiness; we'll see if that ends up being permanant. Daniel picked it because his favorite drink is a Black and Tan (Guiness and Bass) and those are her colors. We took her to the vet and she seems to be in good health. She does have a slight rash on her belly so we've got some pills to give her for that. She also has a bit of an underbite. But here's the odd thing: She's almost 7 pounds overweight! Not common for a shelter dog...

Sawyer is taking to her alright, I guess. Once he established that he's the Big Man on campus, they got down to playing. We'll see how this all goes because Daniel and I don't live together so the dogs are only going to see each other sporadically.

Sorry I don't have more, these were all I could take with the amount of juice I could coax out of the camara.

They can get along well enough to drink out of the same bowl anyway. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
she looks like she will be a character...and i bet Sawyer is happy to have a home buddypup! CAn't wait t meet her :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
We had them playing in my backyard so they could get better acquainted and once the pecking order was figured out, boy did she not have a problem annoying him! I just had to laugh. It'll be interesting to see how she acts at the park. I know she is dog friendly, but she's not going to be let off-leash for a while and that can complicate things a bit. Sawyer likes to pick on her when she's leashed and he's not. Such a brat that one is. :rolleyes:

She does have a tail, by the way. It's a big fluffy looking thing too.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Mainly Rottie with we have no idea what else. Her paper at the shelter said "Rottie/Lab" but that's one small dog either way. She's only 42 pounds now (should weight more around 35) and her back is a bit under knee high on me and I'm 5'1". So maybe we can play "guess the mix" when I get a good side/standing view of her.

filarotten

Fila the love
Her markings are rottie. Lab? not sure about that. How old is she? She will probably have some of the rottie characteristics. Great dogs, fun, loving, playful, and very protective. Also very smart. I love mine she is the greatest dog. But do socialize just in case.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
She's going to be going to work with me, which means playing in doggie daycare all day long, so socialization isn't going to be an issue.

She already knows how to sit when she wants something. :D

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Congrates Zoom! He sure is cute. I don't think he looks like Lab one bit, but Rottie yea thats a given. Have lots of fun!!!!

Members online

No members online now.