Chaz Puppies of 2015

Paviche

Duuuuude.
I would love to. I am not sure the husband shares my enthusiasm. Even though he has finally said that at the right time we can get a third dog!
Omg, a Welshie with your two would be hilarious. One of these things is not like the others... ;) I think you need one, and not just because I want to see ALL the Watson babies grow up, since I can't have one myself :D

Mama Silken should be almost 3 weeks pregnant now. :)

Elrohwen

Omg, a Welshie with your two would be hilarious. One of these things is not like the others... ;) I think you need one, and not just because I want to see ALL the Watson babies grow up, since I can't have one myself :D

Mama Silken should be almost 3 weeks pregnant now. :)
Oo, are they going to do an ultrasound soon?

oh my goodness! So excited! I can't wait to take pictures of your new Welshie puppy!
Thanks! We'll have to get her and Hudson together for playtime Poor Watson can stay home because he's a jerk to Huddy.

Last edited:

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Oo, are they going to do an ultrasound soon?
She's not planning on doing an ultrasound, so number of puppies will be a surprise. Of course I'm really hoping that my puppy is in this litter, but if it works out that there isn't a suitable pup, there will be another litter this summer that she thinks will produce what I'm looking for as well. :)

Ooh looks like things are revving up! Can't believe there are gonna be Watson babies, in my mind he's still such a baby dog himself...time flies!

After a lot of stutter-starts and dashed hopes, I once again think I have a lead on my whippet pup. One of the breeders who's been helping me out put me in touch with a performance-based breeder in my area. With any luck, there'll be pointy puppies on the ground this spring, for a summer take home date. Everyone once again cross your fingers and toes for me, I'm dying of puppy fever over here!

Jenne

Ball Thrower
Poodle puppies are crazy cute. Can't wait to see pictures!
There will be lots of pics I'm sure.
I love spoos! Can't wait to see pics. Do you know what color?
Hoping for a blue boy, but if one doesn't match she has a second litter of parti's, 2nd choice is a black and white parti. But temperament is my deciding factor.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Ooh looks like things are revving up! Can't believe there are gonna be Watson babies, in my mind he's still such a baby dog himself...time flies!

After a lot of stutter-starts and dashed hopes, I once again think I have a lead on my whippet pup. One of the breeders who's been helping me out put me in touch with a performance-based breeder in my area. With any luck, there'll be pointy puppies on the ground this spring, for a summer take home date. Everyone once again cross your fingers and toes for me, I'm dying of puppy fever over here!
Tons and tons of vibes for you - it sounds like, if it pans out, we'd have pointy dogs at the same time. Time for a pointy dog takeover of Chaz. ;) I really hope you get your pup!

Tons and tons of vibes for you - it sounds like, if it pans out, we'd have pointy dogs at the same time. Time for a pointy dog takeover of Chaz. ;) I really hope you get your pup!
Thanks for the vibes! I can't wait to see your little one too, whenever that happens :) I have to wait until next week to find out if mama dog is really pregnant and I know the wait is going to kill me, I feel like I've been waiting forever already!

And I agree, the pointy dog takeover must happen. Fluffy pointies, smooth pointies, small and tall and regal and wild pointies - it's happening. Don't try and fight it guys.

Staff online

Members online