New Year's Eve

Happy New Year's Eve everybody! I'm having a party for my friends and their dogs! I also have some New Year's resolutions for my doggies, including getting Apollo to gain weight. I'm also planning on exercising both of my dogs more. We are also going to stop going to the quack holistic vet and start going to a veterinarian that practices Western medicine! I also want to start taking them to the dog park at least once a week so they can get social time with other dogs. As for me, I'm going on a new diet in order to lose some weight myself. I'm actually really stressed about the party tonight. I don't want my dogs to get stressed, as there is going to be a ton going on tonight. So, I'm going to try to keep everything as stress-free as possible and relax myself, because I know my dogs feel it, too. This is the first year I'm having a dog-inclusive New Year's Eve Party. I've bought tons of food and treats for us humans and for the dogs. For the dogs I bought Pet Health Solutions Liver Bits Training Treats for Dogs, Ora-Clens Oral Hygiene Chews for Dogs and Cloud Star Grain-Free Itty Bitty Buddy Biscuits with Homestyle Peanut Butter Dog Treats. I purchased several movies for the guests to vote on to watch. Then we are all going to watch the countdown together! My living room is very big and I've got enough furniture for all guests, but I made sure to purchase a bunch of dog beds, pillows and blankets so everyone can snuggle up with their dogs when we watch the movie and countdown. I'm not serving alcohol at the party, as I don't want any dog accidently getting into it and I definitely don't want people getting drunk around a bunch of dogs, some being very small. I've made sure not to include any food that is harmful to dogs in the snacks I've purchased for the guests. What do you think? I think I've used common sense when planning the party. I don't want any of the dogs to feel stressed. I've completely banned any alcohol from my party and it says so on the invitations.

JoesPooch

Happy New Year's Eve everybody! I'm having a party for my friends and their dogs! I also have some New Year's resolutions for my doggies, including getting Apollo to gain weight. I'm also planning on exercising both of my dogs more. We are also going to stop going to the quack holistic vet and start going to a veterinarian that practices Western medicine! I also want to start taking them to the dog park at least once a week so they can get social time with other dogs. As for me, I'm going on a new diet in order to lose some weight myself. I'm actually really stressed about the party tonight. I don't want my dogs to get stressed, as there is going to be a ton going on tonight. So, I'm going to try to keep everything as stress-free as possible and relax myself, because I know my dogs feel it, too. This is the first year I'm having a dog-inclusive New Year's Eve Party. I've bought tons of food and treats for us humans and for the dogs. For the dogs I bought Pet Health Solutions Liver Bits Training Treats for Dogs, Ora-Clens Oral Hygiene Chews for Dogs and Cloud Star Grain-Free Itty Bitty Buddy Biscuits with Homestyle Peanut Butter Dog Treats. I purchased several movies for the guests to vote on to watch. Then we are all going to watch the countdown together! My living room is very big and I've got enough furniture for all guests, but I made sure to purchase a bunch of dog beds, pillows and blankets so everyone can snuggle up with their dogs when we watch the movie and countdown. I'm not serving alcohol at the party, as I don't want any dog accidently getting into it and I definitely don't want people getting drunk around a bunch of dogs, some being very small. I've made sure not to include any food that is harmful to dogs in the snacks I've purchased for the guests. What do you think? I think I've used common sense when planning the party. I don't want any of the dogs to feel stressed. I've completely banned any alcohol from my party and it says so on the invitations.
Hey Fortal,

Just out of curiosity, how are the New Year resolutions holding up for your puppy? Any updates?

Members online

No members online now.