Service Dog Murdered! You Can Help!!!!

vonbucket

SERVICE/THERAPY DOG MURDERED!! HELP!!

04/15/2005

What happens in Alabama OR other states when laws are made and never applied? Please see:

http://www.admiralsantiques.com/dothan_eagle_news_on_fuzzy.htm

This site has been completelly updated, with much more information, and what YOU can do to help. The more people who learn of this tragedy AND fax, e-mail, call or write, the more pressure there will be to follow the laws our legislature has made.

ALL the contact information you need is on the UPDATED/NEW web site. You don't have to live in Alabama to express your opinion on this case to the local D.A., everyone's input, is just a little more pressure toward upholding the law.

Thanks so very, very much for helping!

Beau

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I just read the site. It is horrible when kids do something and they think they can get away with it and use the excuse "well I'm just a teenager and I don't know any better." That teenager should be tried as an adult.

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Oh, Beau! I'm sooo sorry!! The fact that there was an adult with those kids is extremely sickening....OMG. RIP Fuzzy. We'll all miss you!

bubbatd

I can't stand this !!!! I'm so sorry !!! These dogs do so much to brighten someone's day......bless Fuzzy and you !

I'm one every kind of e-mail alert you can think of. And when I got this one, you can believe my blood started to boil. That sweet baby who used to visit less fortunatate people adding light into their lives. God Bless this baby....

mrose_s

BusterLove
i feel so bad about it all, how can anyone do such a thing... killl a dog that is protecting because its frightening other things that they wann kill, a little ironic isnt it

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Oh how awfully tradgic!! *sniff* I'm so terribly sorry for your loss!! I hope they get what's coming to them, if not in this life then the next!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i wrote the address..i hope it helps..boiled in oil slowly wouldn't be a good enough punishment. Fuzzy was a beautiful soul.

No difference between these young thugs and the ones who assaulted Pits and her dogs the other day . . . and you all know my thoughts on that!

Guess I'll be sending a letter to the DA - on my letterhead . . .

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
Renee750il said:
No difference between these young thugs and the ones who assaulted Pits and her dogs the other day . . . . . .

Yes, they all crawled out of the same cesspool!!

Members online

No members online now.