Happy Easter!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Happy Easter, everyone!

Had Easter dinner with my folks Friday evening. Fixed a nice brunch for Michael and I today, then Abrams went for an Easter egg hunt in the backyard! Now just procrastinating cleaning.

milos_mommy

Happy Easter! We did brunch with my family, which was mostly about the baby getting her baskets, and then spent the afternoon with her dad's family, which was tons of fun!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Happy Easter!

Today was a glorious day. Church this morning was beautiful. I was reduced to tears thinking about the sacrifice Jesus made for me and today He rose again. He is risen. Just a beautiful morning!

Afternoon, we went over for the family gathering. Dinner was SO good... Ham, mashed taters, gravy, corn and so much more. Not to mention the desserts lol. All the kids were spoiled lol. They had so much fun running, playig, rolling down hills, blowing bubbles and then there was an egg hunt which was super fun. We all went for a late afternoon walk through the woods up into a big cornfield that overlooked the town. So peaceful. We saw a fox scurry across the path, the kids were collecting rocks and bringing them all to ME lol and blew more bubbles :).

Just an awesome day!

Members online

No members online now.