Fundraising Campaign (FIREFLY FANS CHECK IT OUT!!!)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Hi guys, for those of you that I'm not friends with on Facebook, I wanted to post this and help get it out there. I'm trying to sell some REALLY awesome T-shirts I designed initially to help myself, but CustomInk is awesome, and told me I could turn my design into a fundraising campaign, so that's what I decided to do.

I know a LOT of people on here love Firefly, and the shirt is totally awesome. You can get it in whatever size you want as well. Both quotes on the shirt are from Jayne, and it has Serenity on it as well.

For those of you that don't know about my er, gender issues, the campaign page tells my story, and if you have more questions, don't hesitate to ask! Really, any and every shirt purchased helps me out an incredible amount, and in return, you don't have to do anything but buy the shirt. Shipping is included and you get it after the booster ends!

Even if you can't buy the shirt, or don't want the shirt because of the "Ain't A Girl!" quote because you ARE a girl, lol, you can still donate on the campaign page.

Thanks guys, you all rock! :) :D

https://www.booster.com/bendinggender

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Hey guys, I have nineteen days left to reach my goal! Any shirt purchase is AWESOME, and I'm thinking of doing a giveaway of a tablet for the person who purchases the most shirts or donates the most to my cause.

Good idea? Bad idea? It's a brand new Asus Tablet, and it's pretty **** awesome, except I never have used it. :p

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Also, for every person that's purchased at least one shirt, I'm going to make something for them and mail it to them. It'll be a surprise, so if you buy and want one, I will be emailing everyone at the end of the booster for their address to send it to.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Eight days left guys! (I can extend the campaign if people would like to give everyone a chance to buy that wants to.)

I need to sell at least twenty shirts and I know a few people who haven't bought yet might need some more time. Just let me know :)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Five days left folks! (I have to email the booster people to extend the campaign unfortunately)

I need to make it to twenty shirts at minimum so that everything goes through, so please if you're considering purchasing a t-shirt, I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it! Only seven shirts until I hit twenty!

Thank you to everyone who's purchased one so far! :)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Three days left! I still need to sell seven tshirts. I know Chaz can pull together! I would mean a HUGE amount to me!!!

Thank you to everyone that's bought a shirt, and even if you can't please crosspost wherever you feel like!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Two days left and I really really need to sell six shirts. If anyone is considering buying PLEASE PLEASE do! (I hate to resort to begging lol, but this means a huge amount to me!!!)

Members online

No members online now.