Chaz puppies of 2013

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Vibes. Lots and lots and lots of vibes. Don't want to share details in case it doesn't work out...but it may involve some somethings that currently look like rather large hamsters.

Toller_08

Vibes. Lots and lots and lots of vibes. Don't want to share details in case it doesn't work out...but it may involve some somethings that currently look like rather large hamsters.
I hope it all works out this time! Sorry to hear the other litter didn't take. :(

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
And she is knocked up!!! YAY!! So excited. Now, that still does not mean that I will get a pup out of her. The breeder has to wait and see what she produces, but its still great news for the breeder. And means pups in a few weeks give or take. And now its another waiting game to see if the other females are knocked up as well.

Kootenay

And she is knocked up!!! YAY!! So excited. Now, that still does not mean that I will get a pup out of her. The breeder has to wait and see what she produces, but its still great news for the breeder. And means pups in a few weeks give or take. And now its another waiting game to see if the other females are knocked up as well.
Yay!! Awesome news! Here's hoping there's a pup for you :D

Still waiting to hear on my mama dog...

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Well....most likely, no little hamster type thing, unless someone backs out.

But, I will be putting a deposit down this weekend for a place in a litter due in June, ready to go home in August. So, we'll see! I would LOVE to get a pup out of the litter she currently has on the ground, but someone has to back out first. If they do, however, I'm the first one she's going to contact.

So I need "PUPPEH!!!!!" vibes, please!

Fingers crossed for lots and lots of puppies! !!

Fingers crossed for everyone hoping for a puppy!!

So technically this shouldn't go here, since I'm not getting one of these puppies, but I just wanted to say that Cricket will be a grandmother to two more litters this summer (assuming both breedings take). One is being bred by a good friend, who lives less than an hour away, so expect puppy pictures :) Cleo just went into heat, so puppies will be due in early June.

Dam - BISS BIF Ch Wylde Windswept Island Girl CGC CL2

Sire - BISS Ch Tova's Canyon Rim of Aurai (Cricket's son from her first litter)

Cleo and Bryce are two of my favorite dogs, and I think they compliment each other very well. If it made sense to get a fourth dog right now I would be so tempted to snatch up one of these puppies. Excited for this litter, and hoping everything goes smoothly!

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Well....most likely, no little hamster type thing, unless someone backs out.

But, I will be putting a deposit down this weekend for a place in a litter due in June, ready to go home in August. So, we'll see! I would LOVE to get a pup out of the litter she currently has on the ground, but someone has to back out first. If they do, however, I'm the first one she's going to contact.

So I need "PUPPEH!!!!!" vibes, please!
Lots and lots of vibes either way! I think people dropping out is more common than maybe people think. With Quinn's litter we were #9 on the list for a litter of 7 puppies. Two people ended up backing out so we got the last "spot" :D

Toller_08

Bad news....... mama dog is not pregnant :( Pretty bummed out!! I'm not sure quite what I am going to do now...
Aw, I'm so sorry. :(

That would be such awful news. I always feel so bad for the expectant owners and breeders when these things happen.

Kootenay

If it were me, and knowing what you want out of a dog, I would just move to another litter. The sire is fathering several. :)
Yep! Definitely going to still get a pup from the same breeder. I'm just not sure about any of the other upcoming ones, I have to think on it a bit. I might end up waiting until 2014... but it's so far awaaaaay!!!! Or maybe they'll try a repeat of this litter next heat? I'll have to see.

Breeder of a certain crinkly breed I'm looking at night, maybe be doing a breeding later this year. And I might possibly get a puppy from it. How's that for vague? :p Trying not to hold out too much hope, because I have horrible luck.

Members online

No members online now.