Sunny's awesome weekend

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
Haven't had much time to post the past few days but the boys are FINALLY back in school so I have some time. :D Anyway, Tim and I for the past 4 years have been running child care at a Church camp for labor day weekend. It is his grandparents church group visiting so we get to see them and other family and have a great time. The kids are always sweet and nice to be around and the camp is awesome. Anyway we took Sunny along, and let him play with the kids. There were 12 2-7 year olds and he had a BLAST. He seemed to know to be gentle and not jump up or pull or run too fast so the kids couldn't catch up to him. He cried when we left. (probably because he realized the little kids wouldn't be bringing him table scraps on the sly anymore :rolleyes: )Anyway, I was so proud of him. :D He sure was beat though, when we got home he went STRAIGHT to bed and slept late into the morning. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Yipppppeeeee for you..SCHOOLDAYS HORRRRAYYY..i am genuinely happy for you ;) :) :D
and i am glad Sunnypup had such a nice experience at camp..children and dogs should be together..think what a nice meeting it was for the children that have not had the opportunity to meet a well behaved dog..sunnypup did a great service of teaching what dogs are really about..

Barb04

Super Moderator
Sounds like he had a great time with the children. So Sunny enjoyed it.

Members online

No members online now.