Guys...I have a 2 year old dog.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
When did this happen?? how do I make it stop?

I CAN NOT have been two years since me and Devan went to Canada to pick them up. RIGHT???

Ugh I love him so much...it wasn't one of those AT FIRST SIGHT kind of things and I wasn't so sure about the whole heart dog principle, but I don't know when it hit me, one day we were taking a walk and I looked down at him (even in all his naughty self!!) and was like "yup. He's my best friend, I can't imagine a heart dog I would love more"

So, Merlin is 2.
and I'm crying because I'm not there....
oh and we are moving to Seattle in December

k9krazee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MERLIN!!!!!!!!

Even though I don't believe he's TWO! That is crazy!

And CONGRATULATIONS on the move to Seattle!

JacksonsMom

I literally can't believe it!

Is he going to get to come to London with you or are you just not going to deal with it now that you're moving? You probably miss him so much!

Good luck with the move to Seattle!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Thanks guys!!
I'm not putting him through the flight to London. I go back home late this month, we will stay with my parents until the big move December 1st.

So many life changes, so much stress. everyone is always like "that dog makes things so complicated I don't know how you do it your young you have enough to worry about"

but honestly, I don't know how I would handle life and all this stress without the constant comfort and routine of having him with me.

I miss him so much

Elrohwen

Happy birthday, Merlin!

Watson turned two a couple months ago, so I know how you feel. They really need to stop growing up already.

Good luck on the move! I love Seattle.

JacksonsMom

Thanks guys!!
I'm not putting him through the flight to London. I go back home late this month, we will stay with my parents until the big move December 1st.

So many life changes, so much stress. everyone is always like "that dog makes things so complicated I don't know how you do it your young you have enough to worry about"

but honestly, I don't know how I would handle life and all this stress without the constant comfort and routine of having him with me.

I miss him so much
I totally get it! Some of my friends just... don't understand. "You can't let a dog rule your life's choices!" etc, I'm *not*... he's just a BIG part of it, and I'm not going to just, leave him behind. I look forward to any future journey I take part in together.

I don't know what ya'll are talking about, I totally use Hudson as a reason not to do stuff I don't want to do.
"Hey Ter, we''re going out after work for drinks. Want to come?"
Man guys, I'd love to but I've got to get home to let Hudson out. I promise that it isn't that I think you're a stain on the soul of humanity.

Members online

No members online now.