question...

azcowgirl

well first let me tell u
Today while i was taking rocky to the park we seen a BEAUTIFUL male pitbull tan and white! well i was talking to the guy that owned the pitbull and he told me he was selling him, and he asked if i was interested. i was like yea i would love to have him but my mom doesnt really like pitbulls.... cause shes scared its going to attack one of my younger nephews.. well he said he bought the dog for his son and his son is 6 or 7. well he keep asking me questions and he told me he looks like he will be happy at my house cause rocky and the pit were playing like crazy running and everything.. well i asked him the price and he told me 400 with papers and tags and a microchip..
well they question is " is a 14 months old pitbull worth that much with those things?" and if so how can i convince my mom to get him and that pitbulls arent agressive.. ( i have the money to get another dog i just sold 5 puppy chihuahuas )

Fran27

I wouldn't take a pitbull from a stranger to be honest. If you want one, get it from a rescue at least, so that they can check the temperament of the dog first. You don't know anything about that one. Why is he even selling him if he bought it for his son?

S

stirder

first off, why is he wanting to sell the dog? second, members with pit bulls will be more helpful than me, but I imagine it is a good price? as for convincing your mother? when pit bulls show aggression it is most often towards other dogs or animals, they were bred to be fighters, not guard dogs. hopefully the pit people will post some better responses here for you.

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
No... not to me, it's not. Well, what kind of papers does he have? If he has temparament papers and he's been tested... then... maybe, if you've got that kind of money.

If it were me though, no way. I wouldn't take another GSD for that much--from another stranger.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Yeah that's a VERY good price for a fullblood pitbull with papers and a chip. I spent $350 on my pitbull mix, and he has no papers and no chip. Why is he selling the dog though, that is why I would be weary? I know he said he bought it for his son, is the dog and the son not getting along, is the kid not showing any interest in the dog, or is there something else he is not telling you.

S

stirder

did you mention that your mom was afraid of pits around the little kids, and then he said he got it for his 5-6 year old son? or was it the other way around? Im wondering if maybe you mentioned it first and he said he got it for his little boy just to make you feel safe about buying it. he may not even have a little kid. it may be really good but I wouldnt trust him. if its so great why would he want to sell it???

azcowgirl

thats true he told me that if we wanted to buy him that me and my mom and dad can go to the house and see how he acts with my mom and dad and we can meet his little boy but i will let u all know what he says as soon as he calls o and he said it was his little boys dog before i told him that my mom didnt like the thought of them being around all my little nephews

Ash47

Taco Dog
I would be weary as to why he is selling him. There are PLENTY of Pits in rescue, since people just discard them so readily. One more question... Answer if you want. Do you breed Chis for money?? :(

Fran27

Your sig seems to show that you got hm - how did it go when you came to see him and how did you convince your mom? What a cutie...

RD

Are you dead yet?
( i have the money to get another dog i just sold 5 puppy chihuahuas )
I will second Pro's question - are you just breeding for monetary gain?

Fran27

Huh I must have missed it. Was the message talking about it deleted? She has no chi in her sig, it's weird.

S

stirder

no its still there, she said it in question #1. I didnt understand either but somehow forgot to mention it. Im confused because she said they sold their chihuahua to her cousin or uncle or something. where did the chihuahua puppies come from then?

Ash47

Taco Dog
Yes,
She said that she has the money to get the Pit Bull because she just sold "5 Chihuahua puppies." I was just wondering if they bred the Chis, whomever's they may be, to make money to get another dog. :(

Ash47

Taco Dog
azcowgirl said:
well first let me tell u
Today while i was taking rocky to the park we seen a BEAUTIFUL male pitbull tan and white! well i was talking to the guy that owned the pitbull and he told me he was selling him, and he asked if i was interested. i was like yea i would love to have him but my mom doesnt really like pitbulls.... cause shes scared its going to attack one of my younger nephews.. well he said he bought the dog for his son and his son is 6 or 7. well he keep asking me questions and he told me he looks like he will be happy at my house cause rocky and the pit were playing like crazy running and everything.. well i asked him the price and he told me 400 with papers and tags and a microchip..
well they question is " is a 14 months old pitbull worth that much with those things?" and if so how can i convince my mom to get him and that pitbulls arent agressive.. ( i have the money to get another dog i just sold 5 puppy chihuahuas )[/QUOTE]

See, I highlighted it in bold so you guys could see it. It was in the poster's starting post to this thread.

S

stirder

she said in another post that her family sold their chihuahua to a cousin or other family member...where did the puppies come from???

Members online

No members online now.