I'm here!

Hey everyone,

I tried posting an introduction in here already, but it got stuck in moderation. Since my posts appeared to be working last night, I shall try this again!

I had originally C&P'd the questions from your "Who are you 2014" thread and answered them, but that feels like it'd take too long at this point :p

I am a 23 year old female living in Ontario, Canada with my fiance and our 2 children. I am the proud owner of a 2 year old muttly-mix (aka designer breed), Boston Bulldog (boston terrier x english bulldog) named Toby.

I am a member of 2 other dog related forums, and so although the forum is new - I am not new to forums. Some of you may recognize me as I've used the same username on all 3.

Toby is my pride and joy, we found out in August that we're battling a cancerous mast cell tumor (stage 1) located in his leg. He's had surgery to have it removed but will be needing and receiving a second surgery to try and get the remainder of the tumor.

Toby can be found on facebook as 'My Million-Dollar-Dog; Toby'.

Anywho, I think that's all! I am happy to answer any questions directed my way. :) And looking forward to getting to know you all!

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Yay! I'm so glad to see you here too. Welcome, stranger ;)

Cancer absolutely sucks,& I'm so sorry you have to deal with it. How's Toby doing now?

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Welcome! Pictures are needed!

I'm in Ontario too, probably wrong side of the province though. That'show it always is LOL quite a few of us here!

Sheesh - these math questions prior to posting are fun, eh? haha! Assuming once I reach a certain number of posts that'll be the end of that?

Toby is good/ish right now Jazzy, he's having a little trouble with his leg.. lifting it, walking on the other 3 occasionally, but we're watching him closely since the last 3+ months have been crazy expensive vet-wise. If he really starts pulling it up and leaving it up, we'll likely take him in pronto, but right now he seems to just walk on 3 very occasionally. Takin' it easy.

JessLough - I'm in London :) You?

As for pictures, well... you got it!

Members online

No members online now.