More cloudy solitary cottonball

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
The title of Lancer's autobiography, "The Solitary Cottonball".

o_____o

It was an exceptionally chilly and darkish day today, so everyone in the neighborhood is hiding in their homes with their children and not walking their dogs. Which means Lancer and I get to roam anywhere we want and play off-leash without a care in the universe. HA. Also perfect opportunity to train nose work in public places, because said public places has no hoomanz or scary doges or scary childrenz. He has also officially upgraded to birch.

noludoru

Bored Now.
WHOAH. I love how he practically glows in those. Is that him or your editing?

Awesome pics btw - sounds like a fun day.

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
WHOAH. I love how he practically glows in those. Is that him or your editing?

Awesome pics btw - sounds like a fun day.
It could be both. :D ehehe

In the first few photos, he does have this light cloudy fur all around the edge of his body that's reflecting light, so contributes to that glowing effect. And then my post-processing kind of accentuated it LOL

So adorable! I love your photography, as well.
Thanks! :D

He's very handsome! And your photos are gorgeous.

Just as a side note, I was in PetSmart yesterday volunteering for the dog rescue, and this guy walked in with a Lancer CLONE (mini clone, but clone all the same). It had the ear floof and everything.

I love how his eyes seem to be constantly going "SDDFHGREWIRBDWBCSZ OMG OMG OMG" even when the rest of his body language is fairly relaxed. It's like he has crazy lemur eyes like Backup!

Plus his biography and the photos are great. ;)

Equinox

SO FLUFFY

MUCH FRINGE

COTTONBALL WOW

Also great photos, I can see precisely where Lancer pauses to evaluate the meaning of life.

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
I love how his eyes seem to be constantly going "SDDFHGREWIRBDWBCSZ OMG OMG OMG" even when the rest of his body language is fairly relaxed. It's like he has crazy lemur eyes like Backup!

Plus his biography and the photos are great. ;)
LMAO that is a general Lancer description exactly, minus the fairly relaxed part HAHA. But we were relaxed that day, because nobody was around and I did not carry tennis balls with me. :'D

Thanks!!

He's very handsome! And your photos are gorgeous.

Just as a side note, I was in PetSmart yesterday volunteering for the dog rescue, and this guy walked in with a Lancer CLONE (mini clone, but clone all the same). It had the ear floof and everything.
Thank you! And omg.. Should've taken a pic! I've only seen one or two literal Lancer clones online even. :D

SO FLUFFY

MUCH FRINGE

COTTONBALL WOW

Also great photos, I can see precisely where Lancer pauses to evaluate the meaning of life.
"COTTONBALL WOW"
Meaning of life every day is evaluating the importance of tennis balls.

Members online

No members online now.