Draco pictures

Bigpoodleperson

Megan and Draco
I don't think that I have ever, or very rarely shared pictures of Draco here! This is Draco, my 3.5yo male standard poodle. He is the most fantastic dog ever (according to us)! ;) He really is such a joy and such a good dog!

Wow he is so beautiful. I just love poodles and hope for a well bred toy or mini someday. I think they are highly underrated little dogs! I used to do agility with a couple of standards. ...they were beautiful and I was surprised what bouncy goofballs they could be!! Their owner used to always say "they're not as regal as they look." :rofl1: lovingly said, of course.

Do you have other standards too? Can you post their pics?

Bigpoodleperson

Megan and Draco
Thanks! Draco is a total twerp! Very few regal moments here! He is our only dog currently (though Im pushing for a puppy in the spring). My last dog was a standard too though. Standard poodles are the only breed for me! I have met some great mini and toys too though!

Standards look sooo elegant in photos. I have never really met an elegant standard IRL though haha. My parents had nothing but black standards for 40 years. I was around for two of them. :)

Definitely fun, and a lot of dog! I can share a pic of our last one when I have more time.

This was our last one at 10 years old. :) Draco is super handsome and lean, I love it. I think they look way better when they're kept trimmed short like that. I love how rich his black is. Lucca started getting grey hairs at 2!

Doberluv

I hardly ever visit this forum. I'd like that to change but life gets busy. But I popped in today and saw this. What a treat!!!! ;) Now that is going to make me want to visit more often. Your Draco is really gorgeous. He looks so substantial and well put together. And yes, they are total goofs, aren't they. My two toys are 2-1/2 yrs old and I'm lovin' the breed. Thanks for sharing your lovely photos!

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
Despite what you say, Draco looks super regal here. :D There was a black standard poodle with Draco's exact cut/trim in my agility class a couple years ago.

Grab

I don't think that I have ever, or very rarely shared pictures of Draco here! This is Draco, my 3.5yo male standard poodle. He is the most fantastic dog ever (according to us)! ;) He really is such a joy and such a good dog!
Draco! I don't think I've seen pics of him since he was a wee tot! He looks great, love his trim :)

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I may just be a total dork, but he looks SO SOFT! I just want to reach through the photos and touch him.

(That sounds weird. Sorry.)

Anyhoo, you have a handsome dog and every right to be proud of him! :)

Members online