New martingale for Lancer :0

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
Lancer's martingale came in last night! So obviously, I went out with the Nikon and shot a million photos... probably some 200~300 total. Seriously, the martingale's not meant to help this big tough booger for anything, but just aesthetically pleasing and about time for a new collar. :D He didn't seem to mind the attention.

I also got a half decent stack, because I finally got my mom to help out instead of just trying to get him to stand and stay there by himself. Except his feet and the angle are still kind of out of place. Pfff.

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
~continued

Rara also knows how to fly. Just saying. :D

Rara is also good at being cute on the ground. This is her usual expression with us, which I find hard to catch in photos for some reason- because she always feels weird about photos.

When the collar first arrived, Rara also demanded that she try it on too, because she saw Lancer wearing a new thing. And she pretty much stuck her head through the loop as fast as possible and ran around the house showing off.

Giant thing on her LOL. Looks like she's wearing a bucket.

And I tried to do leafhead with Lancer later. But he insisted leafmouth. Leaf in mouth.

And leafhead is impossible with Lancer, because everything must go in his mouth.

GRR

That photo of Rara looking directly at the camera is just about the cutest thing ever.

And Lancer looks very handsome in his new martingale. Did it end up fitting alright?

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
That photo of Rara looking directly at the camera is just about the cutest thing ever.

And Lancer looks very handsome in his new martingale. Did it end up fitting alright?
Thanks! And yeah, it fit perfectly! It ends up that with the width of the martingle combined with his thick fur, he needed much larger than I thought. He's using about the 17" point of the martingale. So I'm glad I didn't go any smaller LOL :D

Members online

No members online now.