help with name!!!!

luvmydogs

what could i name my Min Pin Pup. i am either getting the choc/rust or the black/tan one... any suggestions????i will decide on sunday, before i get him. thx

nedim

How about Paco? That was what I was gonna name my chiuhuaha went i wanted to adopt him. Hmm.....maybe...Rosco?

luvmydogs

juliefurry said:
that is a good place to look for names, that is where I usually start looking.
WHAT ARE you gonna name your poodle? i betcha you cant sleep any more at night. (i can't.lol)

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
I knew a sweet little chihuahua named Mr. Bean, and I loved the name. The coolest name I ever saw was for a registered llama. His registered name was The Great Fernando. I swore that was what I'd name my next purebred dog.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
I agree w/ BLG...any "R" name sounds cute for a Min Pin....
Oh can I get a pic of a Min Pin I don't know what they like...or is it those dogs who look like smaller versions of Dobes?

Dakotah_2009 said:
Oh can I get a pic of a Min Pin I don't know what they like...or is it those dogs who look like smaller versions of Dobes?
They basically look like miniature Doberman Pinschers, but their not. They actually came before dobies.

luvmydogs

gaddylovesdogs said:
What abour Rusty? Or Rouillé ("Rusty" in French)? Or Rostig?
rostig is german for rusty. how do u know? LOL i dont know how to pronounce Rouille....???

I know of this online translator...I use it all the time, lol.

I think Fran is French, maybe she can help you with the pronounciation...I think it's "roo-lay" though. Could be wrong, I don't speak French.

Dakotah_2009 said:
I agree w/ BLG...any "R" name sounds cute for a Min Pin....
Rosco is a min pin.The little red dog in my signature.But he is an au naturel min pin with ears and tail intact.They are 200 years older than Dobermans.

Members online

No members online now.