Hey everybody, I'm here!!!!!

:p My name is Leo. I am a Parson Jack Russell and I lead my owner, Lyn, a dogs life. I am always trying to help. My latest is to tear up the garden lawn. I'm sure that it looks better as mud. All that green stuff. Lyn only has to go out an cut it. If I tear it up, she won't have to. She should be thanking me instead of shouting at me. Still, she does let me have a go of her computer sometimes, and I found this site. Looks pretty good. Posted a couple of my photo's on here too. Ah well, I suppose I had better let her get back to her computer. Bye for now. Woof

Thanks for the welcome, guys. I may let Lyn have a go later. I tried to get on the chat room last night, but no one was there. Never mind. See ya's all later.
Woof

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome! I'm Max the Anatolian. I live with CJ the bull terrier mix and 2 maine coon cats. I love to dig up the lawn!!!! CJ joins me sometimes, but I'm the one who loves it the most. My owner has to keep filling in all the holes so no one gets hurt. I try not to dig but it's fun!!!

JRT_Rattie_Mom

Terrier Lover!
Welcome Leo & Lyn!

Hmmmm... JRT's... what can I say, LOL! Our Lucy is a handful too... but worth every torment she provides, LOL! :)

Members online

No members online now.