If you give a dog an orange peel...

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I don't know if anyone else has a dog that does this, but I think it is freaking hilarious. LOL Abrams has a hate/love relationship with orange peels. (Actually, not orange peels, the little peels off of the mandarin oranges sold as "cuties".) I gave him one just to see what he'd do with it one day, thinking in my mind, "Ha, you won't like it. Teach you to beg."

This is what happened:
[YOUTUBE]s80eZJJ39fQ&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

:rofl1: The only thing I can imagine is that the orange peel is a bit like a warhead - super sour and not that great when you first get at it, but after awhile it becomes bearable and you can eat it (and he does).

(For the record, Cynder looks at you like you are stupid if you try to feed her an orange peel.)

So...anyone ever had a dog do this with a food item, or is Abrams just special?

I love how he barks at it, lol.

Every once in awhile if the dogs are bugging me while I'm eating (which they rarely do, thankfully), I'll give Squash or Maisy something like a piece of pickle or a green olive. They don't do this exactly, and neither one of them are resource guarders but they do something more like... "I don't really want this, but OH GOD THE OTHER MIGHT GET IT" and end up picking up, dropping, picking up, dropping forever and ever or until I throw it away.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"

Every once in awhile if the dogs are bugging me while I'm eating (which they rarely do, thankfully), I'll give Squash or Maisy something like a piece of pickle or a green olive. They don't do this exactly, and neither one of them are resource guarders but they do something more like... "I don't really want this, but OH GOD THE OTHER MIGHT GET IT" and end up picking up, dropping, picking up, dropping forever and ever or until I throw it away.
What's so funny is he actually seeks the peels out. I left some on the end table one day and then got into the shower. A few minutes later I heard him carrying on in the living room and when I came back out there were orange peels everywhere. LOL

Saeleofu

Haha, Logan loves all of the above. But he eats them so fast he doesn't taste them, I'm sure.

Members online

No members online now.