What is your puppy's best toy?

Jocee

My puppy Holly is 10 weeks old and has a short attention span!
She seems to like the rope toys best, ones that she can flick and shake and growl at. She has a chew at the rubber chew toys but goes back to the rope one.

To keep her interested and stimulate her young mind I would love to hear what your puppy loves to play with.

:D

krissy

Kili liked pretty much everything. Stuffed toys are her favourite, rubber toys generally her least favourite. She likes to chase and pick up balls but not really carry them around. I don't think she likes that she can't shake them around.

Snark

Mutts to you
Riley's favorite indoor toy was (and still is) a large soft-sided ball stuffed with 9 smaller plush balls, half have squeakers, he loves to dig the smaller balls out to find the squeaky ones. J&J Dog supplies carries it. Pic of it is in my avatar.

His favorite outdoor toy is a foxtail (also from J&J). It's a ball with a tail that he can shake (and whack himself in the head).

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Abrams likes all toys, but he can't have all toys do to him eating them.

But, with Chloe, she LOVES Wubbas, the non-plush plush toys (I think they're called Skinneez?), and those little Loofa Dogs. Oh, my, the love for the Loofa Dogs. She would carry them around with her forever, and she isn't a dog that carries around toys.

And, for what it's worth, the extra small Loofa dogs is one of the few toys Gracie, my mom's Dachshund, plays with AND that Abrams is able to play with that he has no desire to kill; he just carries it around in his mouth and squeaks it and will ever so gingerly give it to you to throw for him to retrieve.

His favorite outdoor toy is a foxtail (also from J&J). It's a ball with a tail that he can shake (and whack himself in the head).
ABRAMS WOULD LOVE IT.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Lodin likes rope toys, those plastic balls with another ball inside, Mr. Flappys, all plushies (though he's destructive with them), fleece, Kongs (even empty), nylabones, antlers, these rubber rings that are heavy but he seems to take that as a challenge...

His favorite is Mr. Flappy (crinkle sounds, lots to bite, lots to whip around violently) but he doesn't get him that often since I want to avoid toy bias.

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
My dogs say Kong Wubbas are the bees knees. We have like 4 of them floating around the house. They love to squeak them, throw them around, and play tug.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Ned's favorites were (and continue to be) his Holee Roller, his Chewbots toy, and a bear stuffy. He also loved cat toys that would crinkle when he was a puppy but unfortunately he destroys them now.

This is the chewbots one - it has four sides so you can roll it, which he loves. I've only ever seen them at TSC.
http://www.tscstores.com/CHEWBOT-DOG-TOY-P22898.aspx#.U0bDRShORSU

k9krazee

Grunting Pig

...and anything else that makes noise, rolls, bounces, can be thrown (preferably in the water), or thrashed around violently.

BostonBanker

Squeaky tennis balls are Gusto's favorite thing ever. He kills the squeaker in about 20 minutes, but oh what a grand 20 minutes it is!

Paige

Let it be
Biggest hit with both my 10 year old dog and 4 month old pup are ratty old tennis balls.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Grunting Pig

...and anything else that makes noise, rolls, bounces, can be thrown (preferably in the water), or thrashed around violently.
Oh my god, yes the grunting pigs. Wesley and Feist cannot be together if there are grunty pigs, yes even multiple ones, around. They must be protected. Frisbees are Feist's top favorite ever, to the point of obsessiveness (licking them while screeching and so on and so forth), so she doesn't get to play with them unless we're actively working.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Umm yeah my dogs cannot have tennis balls or kong wubbas unless actively retrieving them. Mira is kind of a rabid retrieving nut haha. No tossing anything for Mira in the house ever. Ever.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Bodhi likes ALL the toys, but is particularly obsessed with balls on ropes. She's a bit of a fiend, and will constantly want something thrown. And is a large reason I never have toys indoors if I can help it.

Fred also likes most toys, but we've had to build his toy drive. I sometimes feel ive created a monster lol he is mostly obsessed with tugging toys. He will try and tug with anything... Ball, frisbee, soft toys....

annalee

Pet Id Tag

If you are looking for a Customized Pet Tags manufacturing studio that can offer you with unique design then The Tag Studio is a perfect destination for you.:popcorn:

Members online

No members online now.