Evening with a Doberman Puppy

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Run run run, fall over, get up, chase cat, get chased by cat, run into wall, run into chair, climb up on chair, fall off chair, dive bomb the sofa, step on laptop, bite owner on face, step on kaylee, get snarked at by kaylee, run to other end of sofa, fall off sofa, climb up on end table, fall off end table, drag comforter out of the bedroom, attempt to destroy comforter, get scolded for trying to destroy comforter, don't care and continue to destroy comforter, get comforter taken away, bite owner's calf, *owner cries*, dive bomb sofa again, bite talla's tail, dive bomb owner's lap, chew nylabone, attack sofa cushion, bite owner's foot, bite own foot, chew nylabone, attempt to climb expen, fall off sofa, climb back up on sofa, fall asleep, snore.

Doberman puppies are cute. :)

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Are all baby Dobes that wild?

I have heard they are naughty puppies and have something of a long puppyhood... :)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Are all baby Dobes that wild?

I have heard they are naughty puppies and have something of a long puppyhood... :)
Ugh yes, they can be. Stark is a bit higher-octane than my last two puppies, which is a welcome change. But still - very exhausting!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I could never deal with posted ears, but my gosh, they're cute on Dobe puppies.

Grab

He's so handsome :)

Also, today I learned that Brooks is a Doberman, as that (still) sounds a lot like his day to day routine.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Pretty sure Stark is part Malinois. ;)

He's going lure coursing tomorrow - just a puppy course - but I will be sure to get photos and video!

Members online

No members online now.