Autumn with Chomper

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
He's so sweet. I have to admit a nice mini Aussie is on my shortlist of future breeds...

Love the dye job. What do you use for it? I dye Finn blue sometimes. :p

This is not helping my mini aussie want... :p He's such a good looking dog and I love his name!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Man, as he grows up he looks more and more like my mothers female, Tinky, did when she was a pup! Gotta love those nice Mini Aussies! :D (although, I will likly never have one again, too small) but my mom and dad have 6!

Great pictures and looks like he's doing well off leash!

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Love the tie-dye dog! How big is he now? I'm also considering a mini-Aussie for next-dog but I'm not sure I want to go too much larger than Tango as far as height.

PennyD

How adorable!

This is just the cutest dog ever :) I love the different colors so much, very hip lol! Adorable isn't even enough to describe :D

Thank you everyone! :D

He's so sweet. I have to admit a nice mini Aussie is on my shortlist of future breeds...

Love the dye job. What do you use for it? I dye Finn blue sometimes. :p
I'm very happy I went with the breed! Considering it was actually a bit of an impulse decision....but I'm very happy with him and will have Mini Aussies forever! I use Manic Panic for dye jobs! :)

Man, as he grows up he looks more and more like my mothers female, Tinky, did when she was a pup! Gotta love those nice Mini Aussies! :D (although, I will likly never have one again, too small) but my mom and dad have 6!

Great pictures and looks like he's doing well off leash!
We need pictures of them! :D He is doing good off leash, yes! It's nice to finally have a dog who is, ha. The family dogs.....nope, just nope. It's nice because if we're out hiking when he's off leash, he'll either stop and wait if I get behind, or if he gets a little excited and keep running ahead without noticing me, a simple, "Choooomper, wait up!" stops him!

Love the tie-dye dog! How big is he now? I'm also considering a mini-Aussie for next-dog but I'm not sure I want to go too much larger than Tango as far as height.
I honestly have no idea. :p I've never measured him. Since apparently we own nothing to, and if we're elsewhere, don't think to ask anyone else for something or to buy something! He's quite small though, only a tad larger than our Miniature Schnauzer now at 7 months old.

Members online

No members online now.