Spotted Dog and Papillons!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I think the same thing! He looks like 2 different dogs depending on the angle of each picture. Even in real life I'll get convinced he's one thing or another then see him 2 seconds later and think he looks like a different breed.

Haha, I guess he's a 2 in 1 special or something like that. :p

People in real life see the same thing- they see one breed right away then a few minutes later frown and see the other.

Michiyo-Fir

Did you have to get bigger tennis balls for Hank instead of the small Kong balls for the Papillons?

Hank is so adorable, and he looks so naughty :)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Did you have to get bigger tennis balls for Hank instead of the small Kong balls for the Papillons?

Hank is so adorable, and he looks so naughty :)
He prefers the x-smalls but we've put them up because I'm a bit afraid of him swallowing them. He's gradually becoming ok with the regular sized ones. But if given the choice he wants the tiny ones.

He is so naughty. Not in a Mia conniving way but just in a wild man way. My arm is seriously all bruises from being slammed into and bitten during training him. He TRIES real hard to be a good and sweet dog but he has zero body awareness.

He is such a Mama's dog already too. Almost to the point Mia is but he is also very friendly with strangers (which she's not). But Hank is already super velcro and prefers me to anything else in the world.

Mia totally hisses. She's like a cat lmao.

Members online