Sweet Dreams, Gipsy.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Thank you - to know Gipsy touched so many means alot. Renee - those words are beautiful, and so true.

We found our old camcorder last night for somereason and a bunch of untitled tapes. Turns out I taped everything that Gipsy did for a while. Even a walk through our neighbourhood with Gipsy. Gave us all a pretty good, thanks to my 10-year-old self's comments. Things like, "This is mine and Gipsy's flower bed. Gipsy helps me dig holes for my flowers. These are our favorit flowers *zooms in way to close to flowers*."
<3 <3 <3 really glad you found those. Those memories are priceless. (((HUGS)))

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
I am so very sorry to read of Gipsy's passing. ((HUGS)) She was a beautiful soul. May she RIP and run free at the bridge.

GipsyQueen

I'm a bit late on this - I'm still a bit lost on words - so I'll keep this short

Happy 13th Birthday, Gipsy. I hope you're having a party up in heaven with lots of treats and friends. We miss you daily and sometimes still can't believe you're really gone. The flowers on you grave are starting to bloom and sun finally came out for the first time since you left us. I hope you're enjoying the sun from up there. We love you <3

Members online

No members online now.