Any Saint or Bloodhound people out there?

SaintHound

Love my Saint and Hound
Just wondering if there are any Saint Bernard or Bloodhound owners out there. It's always fun to compare notes.

Ivy

I used to have a Saint Bernard. As for the Blood Hounds, I have Basset Hounds (which are short-legged versions, as I like to call them) I have a Lab/Saint Bernard mix. He is about 6-1/2 months old.

SaintHound

Love my Saint and Hound
I used to have a Saint Bernard. As for the Blood Hounds, I have Basset Hounds (which are short-legged versions, as I like to call them) I have a Lab/Saint Bernard mix. He is about 6-1/2 months old.
It's always hard to find people who have Bloodhounds. I never thought I would ever have one. My husband always wanted one and I always wanted the Saint. The Saint is in love with him and Travis likes me...who would of thunk it. LOL LOL

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I grew up with one. He was my Mother's dog. When he was a puppy he chewed the legs of her bed so she set each one in a miracle whip jar. He was terrorized by a siamese cat that would run on her hind legs with arms extended. She would also lay on his back when he had to stay on the papers until the snow dried out of his coat. He would be very worried that she was on her back and he would not move a muscle until she got up on her own accord.

We had three Saints several years ago. The girls Bama and Georgie were such sweeties!! But the male, Tuppy OMG. He was the meanest dog I have ever seen toward strangers. I used to worry so much when someone came to the house about him getting out. We would have had a REAL BAD problem. Tuppy passed at almost 12 years old and truthfully I felt such a relief. I think he was a genetic flaw maybe. :(

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
We don't have any, but my mom LOVES Saints and my brother LOVES Bloodhounds, so we'll probably have them around one of these days. ;) I think they are both gorgeous breeds, but Bloodhounds have too much of a voice for me. lol

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
I used to own a Saint Bernard/Lab mix (my namesake Pixiestick lol). She was an awesome dog. I am also a Hound lover as well :). I have a Basset/Beagle/Lab mix. Your dogs are adorable and im excited to see more of them.

milos_mommy

I adore both breeds, and hope to rescue a Saint within the next few years. I can't wait to see pictures of both of your pups.

Members online

No members online now.