WARNING!!!!Very Gross!!!!!WARNING Pitbull gets in fight with porcupine

EliNHunter

Lol, Julie... I posted that about a week ago. Poor dog! He lived, though. Had 1000's of quills in him including in his mouth, poor thing! They said that quills that imbedded themselves deep within were still surfacing and getting pulled out as they surfaced. Why didn't that darn dog know when to say UNCLE??!!! :eek:

Adrienne

Well we have them here in Minnesota, thankfully my dogs haven't had the displeasure of coming across one! Only skunks!

Adrienne

LOL...yep, the badger state so I've heard is Wisconsin, right next door about one mile from my home!

Buckshot

I know we have them in SE Colorado and Central Mountain areas in Colorado, but Ive seen less than half a dozen of them so they arent very numerous where Ive been. I heard a strange scraping noise when I was hunting once and when I went to check it out I found a large porci up in a tree chewing on a shed deer antler. Wish I would have had the camera.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I'm sorry Elinhunter. I just got that picture in an email last night. I've been sort of ditsy lately (lots of blonde moments) so you'll have to excuse me.

EliNHunter

juliefurry said:
I'm sorry Elinhunter. I just got that picture in an email last night. I've been sort of ditsy lately (lots of blonde moments) so you'll have to excuse me.
That's OK! There were probably people who missed it the first time! Good news is, the dog ended up being ok...

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
yes that is always a good thing that the dog lived. I bet the dog'll think twice next time it wants to mess with a porcupine agian though.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Wow I can't even make out the poor things face!

Speaking of native animals living close by I live close to Churchill which is a sort of Polar Bear Country.

We have porcs here and I know, okay second or third hand, of dogs that no matter how many times they encounter a porcy they will attack it.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
then they run away yelling "he bit me with his butt!" Right? I still can't forget that part from Homeward Bound were Chance gets hit with the porcupine's tail and he runs away yelling "He bit me with his butt!"

Members online

No members online now.