Gravity 1, Sawyer 0

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Sawyer just tripped and fell down half a flight of deck stairs and did a barrel roll on the concrete landing, almost going down those couple of stairs as well. :eek: I think he's fine, he sat there for a second looking at me like "I meant to do that" and then got up. He let me look him over real quick and then grabbed his toy and took off across the yard. His coordination level sometimes doesn't quite mesh with his excitement level.

Also, Vanilla Frappuccinos are the best things on earth for a hot summer day!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
He is such a clumsy goof sometimes...it makes me wonder if he's got the coordination for agility and herding. ;) He just needs to finish growing into himself.

He'll grow into it and you'll wonder you just imagined all the clumsiness. Shiva constantly amazes me with her grace and agility now - she was such a GOOFBALL klutz when she was a puppy :D

avenlee

LMAO, Nora, at 2 yrs old in Sept., still is a glumsy goof. She will grab a toy (actually stealing it from Sadie) then take off with it and WHAM! oh darn the wall was right there. She'd just bounce off and redirect her take off. LOL Then Sadie will just sit there and have a look like 'dumb pup'. :p

Zoom

Twin 2.0
:) I can't even begin to tell you how many times he's run into the wall or cracked his head on the corner of the coffee table. We just sit there and laugh because it doesn't even faze him.

Melissa_W

Oh my gosh, that sounds just like Skye. He is such a klutz too. He's fallen down the stairs, run into doors and doorways, run into tables... it's so funny.

Members online

No members online now.