Roflol!!!!

Doberluv

Just now, as I am hanging out on the forum, Jose is lying in a chair right next to me sleeping like a rock. And all of a sudden, his tail starts going full throttle, ping, ping, ping, ping....I look at him wondering why he's so happy because I'm not paying any attention to him. His eyes are closed and he's obviously sleeping and having a marvelous dream. LOL. Such a dumpling. :D

S

stirder

lol, Rory just woke up but she was growling and wagging her tail at the same time. crazy arent they?

The funniest thing to me is when Jake is barking in his dreams. His voice is about an octave higher than usual and it's literally a 'whoof, whoff, whooff, whoof'. Always 4 little whoof's and sometimes some paw action like he's running.

S

sammydawg

aaaaw. I love doggie dreams :D
Sammy is staring at me -- guess time for our nightly walk. I swear sometimes he uses Jedi mind tricks ;)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh Max looks like he's running a race sometimes. I wonder if he wins?

Doberluv

It's a riot. What we all see in our dogs is the same type stuff. Aren't they funny? I imagine that Jose is running the bears off the property. He did that once and I think it's still in his subconscious. LOL.

Aw that's so cute!! The girls have dreams too...it's so funny, they start moving their legs like their running and then there's the ocassional yip...Tippy smacks her lips sometimes, like she's eating, LOL!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
lol AndrewF lol my dog teddy does the exact same thing lol. just a tiny whoof and its funny cause his jowls just puff up like a balloon when he does it lol and he moves his legs like he is running hahaha

I think its very cute when they do that.

nedim

The only thing I've seen or heard rather from Peanut while she is sleeping, is a nasty little doggy fart.lol

nedim said:
The only thing I've seen or heard rather from Peanut while she is sleeping, is a nasty little doggy fart.lol
Jake did that a few nights ago....probably the only time he's let fly with one you could hear. Well, he sat up and looked strait at his butt with an expression of 'what the heck just happened????'. I had to laugh at that - just before leaving the room anyways. :p

bubbatd

I usually let sleeping dogs lie and dream, but when they really seem stressed, I'll gentle awaken them ......wish someone would do it for me when I have a night mare !!

Doberluv

I do that too Grammy. Some people say to never wake a dog as it might startle them and instinctively they might bite. But with the dogs I've had (lots) I've often awaken them and they don't seem to startle much. They're fine with it. Often Lyric is on the couch with me, but he's so big that he takes up a good 1/2 of the couch, so if I'm lying down, I have to put my feet sort of on him. He'll be sleeping and I can never keep still. I wiggle and squirm around, knocking my feet around on him, stretching them out on him, curling them back up, lol.... and he couldn't care less. He's probably use to me by now. Then I'll have two Chihuahuas up closer to my face, one in front of my chest and one usually up on my side. I don't need a blanket.

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
bubbatd said:
I usually let sleeping dogs lie and dream, but when they really seem stressed, I'll gentle awaken them ......wish someone would do it for me when I have a night mare !!
I do that, too. If I see he's really stressing and not having a peaceful sleep I'll awake him... once I thought Rocky was having a seizure cause he started kinda vibrating or shaking in his dream... weird.

Shadow Does That Mouth Smaking Thing, Like Shes Eating, Makin Lots Of Noise. I Hate It When Their Eyes Do That Weird Thing, U Know Slightly Open, And Its All Pink..... Freaks Me Out!

Members online

No members online now.