Bluedawg and the grill.

Today I come home and the grill is off the porch and parts strewn arround abit, happenned while the roommate was home. I let the dogs out one at a time, no fenced yard and only one over head runner. Blue dosent want to get anywhere near the grill, Ive put it back to gether and back on the porch. We are talkin tail tucked wanting back it the house, he started to pee in the yard and finished on the porch :mad: . Turns out, yep shocker, he got tangled in the grill dragged it of the porch and ran around freaking out. Hopefully he learned and wont tangle with the grill again. Goofy little furball.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Glad he didn't get hurt. It's amazing what they can get in to.

Poor Bluedawg :(

Be glad he doesn't have Shiva and Kharma's propensities. Those two will steal food off of a hot grill . . . just ask Herbie :D

Last edited:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
wondered if that was what happened..or if like in here right now they might have been romping and knocked it over...like my furniture..the lamp...is your grill a survivor?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
awww poor pup lol he just couldn't get away from that grill lol. My dog gets like that when he knocks over the fan lol he won't go near it for a while. I'm sure it made a horrendous noise when it hit the ground too so that would only make it worse for the poor pup. I am sure he will think twice before taking on the grill again :D

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
HOT COALS :eek: you should all be using propane HAHA just kidding I watch king of the hill too much hahaha.

I use clean burning propane taste the meat not the heat. He wasnt hurt so it didnt land on him and the cable was still wrapped around the leg of the grill.

I blocked it alittle more so he cant get around it as easy to snag it with the cable again.

I had a cat once that would snag steaks right off the grill.

Julie

I am back again.
Ohh, grilling...my dogs leave it alone if it is hot, but if you leave the top off, they lick and lick.

My hubby says the heat will kill the germs, for the next cookout. ???????

Sometimes men are so stoneage!!!LOL

But I like him doing all the grilling, cause I don't have to cook then. :D

He uses hard woods, and just a little charcoal. Everyone loves his cooking...I guess I am lucky for that.

When we are at our camp, he just uses hardwoods over the firepit. Yea Like a Caveman !!! It is always delicious!!!

Just taste a steak over propane or over hardwoods. I am sure you would prefer hardwoods.

Anyway, I hope your dog stays away from the grill. haha :)

Julie.

I put woodchips down in the grill over the propane, I was making a King of the Hill reference. When camping I use the fire to cook as much as possible.

Members online

No members online now.