victor says

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
what is wrong with these dogs..no one will play..where is a dang poodle when you want one..poodles ALWAYS play. http://www.ourmedia.org/node/37256
here is a very short flick of our dog park..i tried a number of times to post one that we had edited but for some reason it wouldn't take. it takes a minute to download..i usually select..minimize and then come back after a few and there it will be.

Barb04

Super Moderator
What a great video. I was wondering what the dog part looked like. We don't have any here because the towns are afraid of lawsuits if something should happen.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
our dog park is 55 acres complete with off leash lake as well...this was taken at 7 am and you can see already lots of dogs are there..it is the same way every day..there are trails you can walk, precious little poison ivy, the major pathes are wood chipped, they have even put in a drinking fountain for peeps and dogs too..along with a wash off hose. Some of those paths go on forever..(we got a little lost once) but had a great adventure. Victor prefers the wide open spaces and for some odd reason likes leaping thru the tall grass...where kelly's coonhounds want the woods. Something for everyone. It is set up so well that by the time you get down to the lake they are more then ready to cool off in the water and by the time you get back to the car (at least this is true for my dogs) they are back to dry again. i adore this park and wish my community would see the need for one up north. THey made a dog park but with no water..it takes all the fun out of it.

Members online