Great NEWS!

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
As some of you know I have to get rid of Levi, go to my thread "Moving" and get caught up. But my grandma just got off the phone w/ a man that she knows and he raises ACD. So the man is coming to get Levi tomorrow. His male ACD is getting old and he wanted another male ACD, so he is getting Levi. What great news!!

That worked out beautifully. Everything happens for a reason . . . I know you're going to miss Levi, but you've done a very mature, loving thing - putting his welfare first, and in the process you're giving a stranger a great deal of unlooked for joy.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Yay!! Good Luck Levi in your new home! It is wonderfull that he is going to an ower that will understand him and his breed requirements!! :D

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Renee750il said:
That worked out beautifully. Everything happens for a reason . . . I know you're going to miss Levi, but you've done a very mature, loving thing - putting his welfare first, and in the process you're giving a stranger a great deal of unlooked for joy.
Thanks you so much for being kind, and understanding.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Gustav said:
Yay!! Good Luck Levi in your new home! It is wonderfull that he is going to an ower that will understand him and his breed requirements!! :D
I totally agree w/ you. I should have known more about the breed before I got him, and its nice to give him to someone who knows alot more about him than I did!

Dakotah_2009 said:
Thanks you so much for being kind, and understanding.
You're so welcome. You're still very young and you are going to make mistakes - we all make mistakes no matter how old we are, for that matter. What makes a difference is how we deal with those mistakes; whether we slough off the responsibility to someone or something other than ourselves or own up to the mistake and do our best to make things right and learn from it. You've jumped way ahead by seeing your mistake and doing your best to make it right.

And as for being kind and understanding, read the last quote in my signature. I've chosen each of those quotes because I truly believe in what they say. :)

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Renee750il said:
You're so welcome. You're still very young and you are going to make mistakes - we all make mistakes no matter how old we are, for that matter. What makes a difference is how we deal with those mistakes; whether we slough off the responsibility to someone or something other than ourselves or own up to the mistake and do our best to make things right and learn from it. You've jumped way ahead by seeing your mistake and doing your best to make it right.

And as for being kind and understanding, read the last quote in my signature. I've chosen each of those quotes because I truly believe in what they say. :)
I know I've made mistakes and I try to correct them before they get out of hand. I'm happy to see that you aren't being so mean and rude about this, but helping me in away, and I thakn you again for that. They quote is great, and my qoute in my siggy is what I really try to go by now.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
yes he will be 5 months in August! But Levi has got a home, his new owner will be picking him up 2morrow morning!!!

Members online

No members online now.