depressed for no reason

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
I've been feeling depressed lately there is a lot going on on this side of the computer. If I am not on for awhile don't worry (I will post puppy pictures atleast). There is just a lot of things here that we are dealing with and it's really bringing me down. So I'm not mad or anything just have a lot to deal with and think about. I'll be back eventually, just as I said we have a lot of things over here to work out.

Melissa_W

Just from what you've posted, I wouldn't say you're depressed for no reason. I hope you get everything worked out and feel better soon. Everyone here will miss you. Come back soon!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
thanks. We just have a lot of things going on with my husband's ex-wife we're really missing the boys. Our car is messed up and everytime we get it fixed something else breaks on it. My mother has given us crap about us wanting to have another baby so now we aren't talking to her (and it's her birthday on Sunday, and noone even invited us to her party). My husband's work is really getting bad and he comes home everynight in a horrible mood, so if we aren't fighting we're sleeping.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I'm sorry juliefurry :(

Just take your time dealing with things and know we will be here to support you when you get back :)

bubbatd

Julie...sh*t happens !! Just when things look up we get a ton on our heads ! Hang in.. Grammy's here most of the time.

Ash47

Taco Dog
Julie,
When it rains, it pours. But, I have a question??? Does it ever cease to rain? Doesn't seem that it does. I am sorry for the bad things in your life right now. I truly am hun.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
juliefurry said:
thanks. We just have a lot of things going on with my husband's ex-wife we're really missing the boys. Our car is messed up and everytime we get it fixed something else breaks on it. My mother has given us crap about us wanting to have another baby so now we aren't talking to her (and it's her birthday on Sunday, and noone even invited us to her party). My husband's work is really getting bad and he comes home everynight in a horrible mood, so if we aren't fighting we're sleeping.
Wow, that's enough to drive anyone off the deep end. If you need to vent, just PM me.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
No, I don't think it ever does stop raining. We have our good times though. We'll get over this little hurdle. I think things would be better if we could actually see his boys but ofcourse she is too lazy to drive them anymore and it's a five hour drive to pick them up and come home so it's impossible for us to pick them up and drive them home too expensive gas wise. If my parent's would talk to us, even to be mean it would be better too. We can't find out when her party is I've called everyone and noone will tell me. Oh well, things will change.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Just a thought, why is it any of her business about when and why you decide to have children? You're the ones who will have to take care of them, not her...

On the flip-side, my future mother-in-law is already asking me if she's going to get grandkids while she's young enough to appreciate them...:rolleyes: She's not malicious about it though, so it doesn't bug me. Much. Though my ovaries did do an involuntary clench when she said that...

avenlee

I'm sorry for all your worries. I hope everything works out for you. And I also hope you find strength somewhere to overcome these obstacles. Feel better soon and know that we're here for you.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
bubbatd said:
Can you and the X do 1/2 way trips ??

We suggested that and she said no she doesn't want to drive them anywhere, if we want to see them we have to come and get them and drive them home. Unfortunetely we'll have to take her back to court to do anything about driving them.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
awww I'm so sorry for you. My dad recently went through the same thing with ONE of his ex wives lol. My dad is supposed to have nick (now 16) every other weekend from friday night at 8 to sunday night at 8 at the very least and she wouldn't even let him stay over night EVER. My dad went and got a lawyer just to write her a letter saying that THESE were not the terms agreed upon in the custody hearing and if she does not abide by them they will be taking her to court. She smartened right up after that. Although this woman sounds especially stubborn.

I hope everything works out for you ((((HUGS))))

PS- if you want or don't want children it is none of anyones business except yours and your husbands don't let anyone tell you what to do.

Members online

No members online now.