Trick of the week: Jump over arms!

Dex

You guys rock. Didgie scares me. Dodger needs more space. And those PJ pants are awesome.

I'll see about getting video tomorrow. So incredibly busy lately with school and taxes and life. Ugh.
LOL Sara you've seen my house.. that's all the space I've got :p I'll have to take it outside from now on.. although I'm not sure if I trust him with a running head start, I think he'd pull a Didgie but actually just plow my face down.

And thanks, those are my favorite PJ's ever :D

Sekah

The Monster.
Here's my submission with Cohen.

Number of times she knocked the back of my head: 3

Number of times she knocked me right in the face and I thought I'd have a black eye: 1

Dog training is dangerous.

[YOUTUBE]Yk4R0iiG534[/YOUTUBE]

http://youtu.be/Yk4R0iiG534

She gets so grumbly when jumping. :3 She's doing it a bit half-assedly though. And watching myself I should try to remember to keep my arms more still -- I think it'll look better.

k9krazee

Y'all look great!! :D

Here's Crosserton! It was a lot easier than I thought! I just had to show him once what I wanted him to do.

[YOUTUBE]jsCtaCQZIHw[/YOUTUBE]

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Y'all look great!! :D

Here's Crosserton! It was a lot easier than I thought! I just had to show him once what I wanted him to do.

[YOUTUBE]jsCtaCQZIHw[/YOUTUBE]
Eeeeee! I love that dog. Siri needs to meet that dog. It's only 10 hours to MI...

k9krazee

YES. We're not too far away! We love road trips and could definitely meet up somewhere halfway? We should set a date for this fall and get something on the calendar!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
So I'll have to get Talon later, he's more stepping over than jumping and he goes counter clockwise lol I'll get it later. This is Artimis sorry it's dark/crappy.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
YES. We're not too far away! We love road trips and could definitely meet up somewhere halfway? We should set a date for this fall and get something on the calendar!
Truth Truth Truth!!

Or...I could probably convince Sara to drive out with me to Chicago again if it involved a stop at Koolie Central (aka: Linds's house). Koolie + Crosserton + Siri playdate? Eh? EH?!

DenoLo

[YOUTUBE]eIXfasg0DO0[/YOUTUBE]

This has been one of my first times doing "trick" training with the Lucy. I'm usually so busy working on her reactivity that I don't do as much stuff like this. But I decided we're going to start, in 2013.

SaraB

Truth Truth Truth!!

Or...I could probably convince Sara to drive out with me to Chicago again if it involved a stop at Koolie Central (aka: Linds's house). Koolie + Crosserton + Siri playdate? Eh? EH?!
It's never hard to convince me to go on a road trip!

Taqroy

I love all these videos! I'm way late on the trick challenges but happy to report that Tipper has figured out how to frog dog like a PRO. We are now only a month or so behind. :lol-sign:

SaraB

I love all these videos! I'm way late on the trick challenges but happy to report that Tipper has figured out how to frog dog like a PRO. We are now only a month or so behind. :lol-sign:
I don't believe this until I see some video proof!!

Members online

No members online now.